Diamond user, Horizon won't boot online - Windows 10

Hey guys, would really appreciate some support here.

Recently upgraded to Diamond member and have been loving the features available, unfortunately though two nights ago Horizon stopped opening.

As other users have mentioned previously, the application opens initially, the logo appears, the horizon.exe appears under task manager and then it closes without opening correctly.

I went through all the recommended steps, disabled my anti virus/firewall/windows defender, ran the application in “administrator mode” etc, Reinstalled to no luck. The only time I was able to boot up the app successfully, was when I disconnected from the internet, but unfortunately offline mode is useless to me

I completely refreshed my windows install, back to a factory reset to see if that would work like I’d seen recommend, and it’s exactly the same. Could anyone please help me resolve this? It’s really gutting to be paying for a service that isn’t working.

Regards,
x

1 Like

im having the same issue and cant get it fixed did you system restore?

1 Like

Yeah, I did I total system restore. First thing I installed was Horizon. Still not working.

1 Like

@Frank

1 Like

@billiejean @EliteNoobX Can you give it a try now and see if it works? I apologize for the hassle!

1 Like

I’m pleased to say on uninstalling, and re-downloading Horizon from the website, it seems to be running again.

Not sure what happened, but thanks Frank!

1 Like