Did you ever wake up somewhere with no idea how you got there?

That’s what happened here.
My tag for both Steam and PSN is DrFugwuggles. I’ve been gaming since I was old enough to be a nuisance to my parents (some 30 odd years ago).
I play a bit of everything, but tend to lean towards RPGs and action games with level progression and equipment.
In terms of modding experience, I don’t have much, but I’m branching out a bit. Almost exclusively Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel.
I love to meet like-minded individuals, but please keep in mind that I work and have real life obligations that can keep me occupied for extended periods. As such, I might be slow to respond to messages, but I absolutely will answer when able. I typically don’t respond to blind friend requests on any platform, so let’s talk first!
Hoping you find peace under the oaks,
~Fugs

6 Likes

Well i’ll be fuggin damm welcome to wemod. Awsome place here for trainers and cheaters

1 Like

Welcome to the community mate :slight_smile:
Your title sound like a hangover movie

1 Like

Welcome to WeMod!

I’ve been through that at least 4 times… after the 3rd time it starts to become normal. Just wait until that time you wake up in that place you always wanted to end up.

1 Like

Adding another welcome to the pile, hope to see you around ^^

1 Like

Every morning…

all the time i hate real world

This place has a great selection for cheats but as far as ive noticed, a lot of them are outdated and need an urgent update.