Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Been playing digimon complete edition for a while now and finally decided to use wemod on the game. I have noticed that one hit kill only works for the enemy, please fix, as I do not think that was intended for that cheat and as a suggestion I believe ignoring digivolve requirements might be a great addition to the cheat menu.

3 Likes

Mega exp is not working and maybe add 200% Scan Completion also 100% Drop Rate

3 Likes

I don’t think they’re paying attention to this topic

1 Like

Mega exp is not working. Update please!!

3 Likes

1 hit ko is not working pls update

5 Likes

Mega EXP is working and I believe it depends on the level of your Digimon and the levels of the Digimon you are fighting.

For example:

If I go to the Mirror Dungeons (Digital Network I & II) with an all Mega team I get 1,440 EXP per battle against the In-Training 1 level Digimon there.

With the same all Mega team, I am currently grinding EXP in the digital space you enter where you go for Hagurumon’s gear quest (I haven’t turned in the completed quest yet so I can keep accessing the area) and getting 32,000 EXP per battle against Champion level Digimon.

1 Like

1 Hit kill is still not working. Enemies can kill you in 1 hit but I can’t kill them in 1 hit… Also yeah like others have suggested 200% scan would be great

2 Likes

can we see if we can fix the 1 hit KO work pls and thank you

2 Likes

Here to update that 1hit KO is still not working, and yes, quick scans and item manipulation would be amazing :slight_smile: maybe even a game speed toggle like for next order?

3 Likes

El mod NO FUNCIONA

So I assume support for this title is dead?