Disciples 3 Reincarnation trainer

Heu guys could you please make one for the steam version. I just started the campaign but holy ■■■■ this game AI cheats and I mean a lot. Gonna need some good ol Infinite Health to pass through even Normal cause nearly 90% of my attacks are missing while AI has 100% chance of critical hit on my units and the damage treshold is always more than their max attack.

All trainers need to be voted for by the community in the WeMod desktop app.

More votes means quicker it get made. Disciples III: Reincarnation Cheats and Trainers for PC - WeMod.

Bear in mind the game is 7 years old. And, given the amount of time it has been around, has a quite low amount of reviews, mostly average.

Yes but there will be another game at the end of this year and no doubt you will be doing a cheat for that game so why not also make a cheat for reincarnation?

Trainers are made if there is enough interest from the community for that trainer.

Making trainers for games that the community are not interested in is an uneconomical waste of time and money, I’m afraid.

See here for how trainers get made or updated: Game Queue - WeMod Support. :slight_smile: