Disco Elysium Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nothing yet? :pensive:

1 Like

Itā€™s on number 20 in the to do list if you check their queue :frowning: so itā€™ll take a while if no pro users boost it :frowning:

2 Likes

It is on the number one spot of the queue. I think some Pro-users have pushed it. Patch will be here soon.

1 Like

The Disco Elysium cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

unfortunately, i believe that the stop time cheat isnā€™t working properly

1 Like

Freeze timer cheat isnā€™t working, but otherwise excellent trainer!

I can confirm the freeze time cheat isnā€™t working, either <:c Iā€™d really hope for a fix soon!

1 Like

Needs another update, game got a new patch.

All cheats seem to work with the new update besides the freeze time cheat. Itā€™s a shame since thatā€™s the main cheat I want to use.

Yeah, freeze time isnā€™t working and thatā€™s really central to why I wanna use cheats.

I essentially wanna try a ā€œGod Copā€ run where I excel at everything. Should be fun after being an utter failure in all other respects.

Yeah as everyone says the freeze time cheat is not working. Will this get fixed?

@MrAntiFun - Thank you for your work on these cheats. I have found an issue with the super stats option. Although it works in general play most of the time, I find that sometimes, particularly when a loss to morale or health occurs as a result of a check point or a dialogue option results in a stats loss, the cheat stops working, often leaving me with no health/morale at all. sometimes I am able to circumvent this issue by clicking on inventory or healing with meds when the health critical/morale critical message comes up - this seems to happen each time I wake up, for example. However, if the health/morale loss happens at a point where the inventory icon or meds icons are greyed-out (e.g. during a dialogue sequence), I end up dying, even with the cheat on. Itā€™s as though the loss of health/morale resets those stats to 0 (or a very low level). Can this be fixed?

The Disco Elysium cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Has it been fixed now after AntiFun updated the trainer?

Freeze Timer seems to screw up your game.

Everything is normal for a period, and you can save the game, but after a brief while you stop being able to save the game. Reloading the game without the mod enabled doesnā€™t fix this issue, you have to reload a save that is before you enabled the mod.

I wish thereā€™d be more customization like Edit Money instead of maxing it

2 Likes

Mods be removing my comments. Iā€™m just sayin youā€™re better off with some (as my comment was removed, probably for ā€œpromotingā€/mentioning it) CheatEngine tables on the web.

Does this work with the EGS version?