Disgaea 2 PC Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Disgaea 2 PC Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited SP
4. Level up
5. Unlimited Money
6. Add XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/31/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

hello

im new here, i downloaded infinity. to use disgaea 2 trainer.
it load up my game perfectly but the cheats arent being able to use in game.

it works for the other game though

Go to your status screen for the character where you can see your stats. I will put it in the notes

1 Like

still doesnt work for me, if it works for anyone do tell

Isn’t working, the game got patched some hours ago so please check your trainer.

Try now. I accidently made the trainer specific to one version only. It should work now.

Ok, it’s working now, yet I found some bugs:

• When leveling up the EXP bar actually breaks and “invade” others bars.
  • When you level up a character, trying to heal them actually go wrong and you can heal them forever without actually healing them on the “good” doctor in town.

Suggestions:

• Try to make something to give the player character more mana to be used on the Dark Assembly

Trainer gives 99 mana, you mean it should be more than that? How much should it be then?

For the bugs, it’s how the game works. You can close/open char screen and exp bar will be fixed. I haven’t seen the heal bug though, will check it out.

It’s the mana used in the Dark Assembly, to create new characters, call for things like Stronger or Weaker enemies, etc etc. Also I did that, I tried to close and open my character screen but the broken bar was there still, I even played a match and the bar was broken still.

You need to level up in game for the bar to get updated to the level it should be. I will add an increase exp cheat so you can level up quickly.e.g check this. The higher you level up, the more exp needed so one fight won’t help.

The heal isn’t really an issue, your health is frozen so you have unlimited health, the value is less than full indeed. I have to find where max health is stored and write max health to current health. Writing too much health also causes those long bars.

I have yet to progress to dark assembly.

Interesting! I’ll check it out again, thanks for the replies. :slight_smile:

http://imgur.com/lqe7lQm
Here what I mean about the EXP bar.

Right. I added add exp cheat which you can use to match the exp to your level. It adds 500 at a time but feel free to spam the key to add massive amount.

Trainer updated.

Thank you again!

Also, I’m not a programeer or something of the sort but tell me:

To avoid that “bar bug” can’t you just check the level up? I mean, if the character levels up then you return the EXP to 0 but keep the level, I noticed that they don’t get any increased stats as well.

Yeah that’s because the game doesn’t yet think you’ve leveled up until you kill some enemies and level up. I know weird but that’s how most games work.

I can sync exp with levels but a) do the user want this? b)how many levels are there in the game, that’s a lot of checks for just one cheat and unnecessary. If 999 is the max level, i’ll have to check 999 levels and how many exp each level requires. Massive!

• If I’m right the maximum level is 9999.
  • I can try to help with bugs and all but I don’t want to disturb you. xD
  • About the mana to Dark Assembly, 999 isn’t much, believe to create some characters you’ll need over 5000 of it.

PS: Yes, EXP grind is the main part of this game. xD

1 Like

Wow! the game must be massive if you can level up to 9999.

I am playing the game now, once i reach dark assembly will check out how much mana you need etc.

No problems. :slight_smile:

Also, believe me there’s really huge numbers, believe they really made a huge tab for each level with tons of EXP, making a trainer for that game is insane due to that.

Also, each character type (that isn’t a story character type of course) have 6 evolutions, also they can reborn to get even stronger and all.

Also, can you check the money one? I think it’s bugged, I tried to use it out on the weapons shop and my game crashed.

What I did:

• Leveled my character with F4 and F6.
  • Went to the shop, open it’s screen and pressed F5.
  • Tried to buy something and the game crashed.