Disgaea 2 PC Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes. More time and less updates on popular games

Trainer is up to date afaik.

Is there anyway to ā€œupgradeā€ the unlimited HP cheat? Having a 150 hp permanently doesnā€™t help when every single enemy I fight does more than enough damage to one-shot me.

Just found this out (sorry for the double post) but the money cheat doesnā€™t work.

yes dude i found the same issue in assembly is impossible bypass the cave of orders even in high lv like 2 k cause dont add damage just lv even reborn the damage is not so high to kill them the hp is not high one hit u down

What??

i reply from literal otaku

What ?

He is answering to this.

I used the level up cheat and now the EXP bar is massive and taking up a large portion of the screen. Help pls.

Everything works except add exp,
EXP in character status not increasing as Add exp is executed.

Okayā€¦ can someone explain this?

Why are their stats so garbage? Rozalin is one thing but it doesnā€™t look like Adellā€™s stats changed at all. I leveled them up using the level up cheat. Mostly because I didnā€™t want to grind all my characters back up to how they were on my PS2 version of this game.

But even though they leveled up their stats didnā€™t change and I even tried beating a level to see if it just took a bit for the changes to take effect. Is there something Iā€™m missing because the level up cheat is worthless if it just changes the number in the level space and nothing else.

Oh also the add XP cheat doesnā€™t work.

I canā€™t get any of the cheats to work except mana and the level up partially. The level up option changes the level but does not change the stats like a real level up. Hit points and sp work out of combat but not in combat. Hit points cheat outside of combat gives 150 hitpoints even if you have more sp gives 999 though when you enter combat it changes back to what they should be precheat and deplete if you get hit or use sp. The add xp function does not work at all. I have not tried HL. I play on steam.

Thanks for your report! This trainer hasnā€™t been updated in a very long time. Iā€™ll see what we can do about that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

a error pops up when ever I click the play game button and I have to close the game. the error says infinity an internal exception occurred (address:0x5bfb905d)

Can you please post a screenshot of the error? Thanks!

:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I make work the unlimited money cheat. I enter the buy screen in the weapons shop and toggle it on but it still decreases the amount of money I currently have each time I try to buy something.