Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN Alright. Thank you! :slight_smile:

@NightFerret, I figured out how to unlock the game for free if you know anyone that maybe interested.

While trying to use the trainer it will always show ERROR:9, this only happens to dishonored 2 i have tried it with all of my other games and it works fine. I would just like to know how to resolve this issue.

PS: This is one of the best trainers I have used in a long time.:heart:

@frank ERROR:9

Do you have steam version? @YeOldButtcheek

Yeah im using the steam version

How exactly do I activate the cheat by crafting? I’ve gotten the requirements, then crafted the rune, then activated the cheat. Nothing. Am I missing a step?

I’m just another one of the people here to say that infinite runes doesn’t work and needs to be looked at

Yeah i know. I would have pushed the cheat yesterday but github was giving me problems.

Try the cheat now, it should be fixed @syguyful @NightFerret @User2553011

Unlimited traits please?

@qu3L Okay, ill add it

ok so the unlimited ruins cheat no longer activates for me but when I activate unlimited coins I get the ruins but nothing happens with the coins…

I did opt into the beta patch if that happens to effect it?

Unlimited runes still doesn’t work:( pls make it without the craft rune to work thing. Pls fixx :smiley:

I think the runes not working is due to the beta updates of the game

I’m using the beta update and unlimited runes are working for me. I enabled the runes mod, then spent 1 rune to unlock the rune crafting and my available runes jumped to 99.

1 Like

when you say rune crafting do you mean bonecharm crafting?

Yeah.

Did the game have any updates ? Not beta but regular public update?

Yeah, sorry, I meant bonecharm crafting.

Not yet, but It should be pushed to live soon.

right i’ve just spent runes on all that and the actual rune crafting (did’t see it before) and it still doesnt work any help here?

I’m just another person saying that the infinite runes is still not working… the game is the steam version and updated itself a little while ago.

Sorry to echo those above.