Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The jump height works for me but you can only adjust how high you jump with the pro app it has a slider on it and also some of them have speed adjustments too

I can adjust the slider on the program but as I say it doesnā€™t make any difference to how high I jump. Is it literally how high the character jumps when you press the spacebar?

Yup can only adjust it with phone app. wonā€™t work in the program
Speed is the best one when it has it

So even though it can be changed with the program it wonā€™t actually work unless itā€™s done with the phone app?

You should be able to change it with the program might have to use the hotkeys though for it to work

Thatā€™s the thing, I can change it but should it work? Or will it only work with the app because changing it in the program has no effect in-game whereas all other options do work.

Well if itā€™s working for @ptondo but not for you I guess itā€™s an Pro only Feature.

1 Like

Ya i donā€™t think you can adjust jump height and speed without the slider with the app

Itā€™s not working anymore

Could you pls fix it the game get an update today so the trainer doesnt work anymore

@Mypros What are you talking about? What is broken?

with new update nothing works anymore

Well ā– ā– ā– ā–  the devs mother running! They broke everything, wonder whatā€™s so special about this update heh.

Iā€™ll update the trainer asap!

2 Likes

They donā€™t support cracked versions of games.

You are a bit too late. Anyway, devs donā€™t need to help with cracked version but if you are nice and up-front about it they might help you with it.

Hey Iā€™m using this trainer and the cheats just keep disabling themselves https://gyazo.com/736fd46de1e619f3d561470561c8eba5 Iā€™ve tried running infinity as administrator and I have no antivirus on my pc. I have the normal dishonored version through steam.

Yeah it was working yesterday Iā€™ve just restarted my pc to see if that helps since my Pc has been on for a few days

This is not dishonored 2 trainer thread. Moving it.

My bad, Iā€™m blind lmao

There was an update very recently