Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Our posts was merged into this thread. His posts was on Dishonored Cheats and Trainers.

That’s why i stated it hadn’t been any updates when I thought he was talking about the first game.
Probably should remove it so its not misleading.

Ohh okay

Cheats no longer working.

Hello… cheats don’t work anymore :sob:

@STN any ETA for the update?

I’ll just put this in here as a “answer” to your question.

It’s not a real answer. The real answer is as follows: “As soon as STN has time to make one”

2 Likes

Hey guys, I tried running Dishonoured 2 with Infinity today and quickly found out the cheats no longer worked. They have worked fine in the past. I am not getting any error codes. When I try and activate a cheat it instantly switches to off again, except for the instant kill and invisibility cheats however they don’t work either. I play Dishonoured 2 using Steam and currently have version 1.77.8.9 (Current update) installed.

So currently none of the cheats work. If there is any other information you need just ask me :slight_smile:
Thanks.

@TheLocoTrain yes I do see above your post ! Trainer needs an update

The game has been updated, so it broke the trainer.

It’s not working for me, I click to enable the cheats and they just turn off again please help :slight_smile:

Look just a few posts above yours.
It was mentioned already.
Trainer needs an update @STN knows about it and will fix it as soon as he has time

The Dishonored 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@STN
Many thanks for the update :+1::+1::+1: :ok_hand:

with the new update, the game cheats stopped working. they blink on but then turn off right away. How can I fix this?

Get steam version of the game. @kidminnesota

Hi, it was working now it’s not working again.

Do you have the steam version?

Yes