Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Then it should work unless the game had another update?. Which cheats aren’t working?

None of the cheats would activate by hotkeys, and activating them manually did nothing. I tried unlimited ammo and unlimited potions

I had tried everything… any trainer for dishonoured 2 is not working…

Whenever i try to turn on any dishonored 2 cheat they isntantly turn off ive tried running infinity in admin mode btw sometimes the game crashes because of this
help pls

Get steam version of game

Hi im new here. I click to enable the cheats and they just turn off again please help.
this program run with steam ? PS: i don’t have it

Umm ya that’s the main thing it’s made for - steam no crack

1 Like

The cheats are failing to load. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting processes. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Edit: I have a legitimate copy.

Hello there…I was trying to enable cheats for Dishonored2…I click play and the check mark appears but when i am in game and click the shortcut on the keyboard to enable it,it just simply opens and closes…The check mark remains as is but i cant enable them…

Yes its a cracked verion of the game but as soon as it recognises the game and gives me a check mark doesnt that mean that is going to work as a legit copy of the game would??

Thanks in advance

@STN
I think you are the creator of that cheat…A little help would be appreciated sir.Thanks for your time

No.

Get the same or a version closer to steam version.

1.77.5.0 is the version i am running on and i think its the latest one…

It was a massive update and broke most of the trainer

2 Likes

I mean there is not really a way for updating a cracked game soo…i will try when i buy it

Yeah it sucks. I gave up supporting the cracked versions because the game kept updating so much and cracked versions kept updating until they didn’t. Was a mess so i just started supporting latest steam.

1 Like

Unlimited Health Potions doesn’t work right now, but it’s not too much of an issue since there is an Unlimited Health mod, so whenever you get the time to fix that, would be much appreciated. Love the trainer by the way, well done.

Hi, i m download this program, click play to open game, game is opening and i m pres f1 f2 etc make a sound but dont work, i m open infinity with the game open and click with my mouse to off… but he goes quickly on and after back on off… and don t work anything… way? dont show my any error… so… i don t know who is the problem, tell me :slight_smile: sorry for my english

Get steam version

I play on pirate version, BUT other games work, so when I launch the game in infinity and turn any cheat on it automatic turn off. What do need to do? Pls answer. Wait u) I searched a lot of information but didn’t find

So buy the steam version if you want to use the trainer.

2 Likes