Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is everything working now then?

It has been working since the last patch.

Thanks. Itā€™s just because I read previous comments and things were said like inf runes werent working and things like that

People donā€™t respond when cheats are working
So if a trainer thread is silent it means trainer is working.

And when people offer to buy PRO membership and support us, it means that they cannot find the trainer elsewhere and want me to update it asap

1 Like

Ok cool thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

it doest work when you play with the steampunk crack

Ya we know. Need the steam version

Get steam version

1 Like

Hi there. Iā€™m new to this whole Infinity thing, so I hope Iā€™m in the right place. I skimmed this discussion but I donā€™t see a recent solution.

It seems my game keeps crashing once Infinity attaches to the process. Dishonored2.exe version is 1.77.8.9 (legit Steam copy).
I was first trying to launch the game from Infinity, and it would start but then die part way through the load screen. I also tried launching via Steam, then clicking Play in Infinity afterwards, but then the game crashes immediately.
I opened the console, but all itā€™s saying is: ā€œINFO [trainer] Weā€™re in! PID: 7364, TID: 13600ā€ (with PID and TID changing).
Any advice? Hopefully I havenā€™t missed some really obvious step.

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list

2 Likes

Well I will admit I had forgotten to do that, and I was really hopeful it would work, but alas it did not. The game still crashes as soon as Infinity detects it.

No idea, you have to figure it out yourself then. Seems to be something on your end.

1 Like

when i activate a cheat it just goes on and then off instantlyā€¦

Get steam version

Dude, i have a problemā€¦
recently ive played dishonored 1 and the trainer worked, now i am playing dishonored 2 and the cheats arent activating, i saw that when i press a cheat key it gets on but after a second it gets offā€¦
what shpuld i do?

Get steam version

Whenever I fire up Dishonored 2 the cheats have trouble loading. I have to go into steam and validate the files each time before it works. Infinity is whitelisted on my antivirus. Iā€™m guessing it has something to do on my end but was wondering if anyone had any insight as to why it keeps happening. Itā€™s just for Dishonored 2. Works with other games I have tried

Disable your antivirus as well. Also try spamming the Play key.

0 cheat works for me with infinity. When I enable a toggle, it disables one half second later. Does anyone know a workaround ?

Get steam version