Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I hate steam. The obligation of being connected to internet to play is ■■■■■■■ pissing me off. If there is no other solution, I just won’t cheat in this game. That’s not a big deal.

Get a version closer to steam version.

Steam does not force you of being connected to internet to play.
It only forces you to be online to activate and or install games.

could we add an unlimited blink distance + no blink cooldown like in Dishonored?

Custom jump height widget doesn’t seem to be working for me. I edit the jump height to lets say 30 but my height stays default. if I could get some help with this that’d be very great. thanks.

Do you have steam version?

@STN Used the trainer last night and works perfectly, thank you!.

1 Like

yes I have steam version. The issue might just be with me though. thanks anyway for the trainer btw, great work.

@STN Is it possible to add in a “Unlimited Blink reach” into this? :slight_smile:

And maybe for something in the future: Unlimited Bend time duration, possession duration :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Atra_Mors I would like to see unlimited blink as well @STN be my hero lol.

2 Likes

Can we get “Infinity Traits” too? Like, use one trait in how many bonecharms we wanna, unlike only 4 times?

@STN would the above be possible? :yum:

can i do it without the steam version ?

and why it doesnt work on the other versions

Because the code is different

hey just wanted to mention the unlimited health and mana potions cheats do not function properly, the unlimited mana gives you unlimited health potions and the unlimited healt one does not activate(it disables itself automatically in a second or so).

Get steam version

That problem is with the steam version…

Like Atra_Mors said i am using the steam version, it is not that big of a deal i use cheat engine mostly and finding the pointer adress was not that hard for it just figured i’d give you a heads up.

So I would like to ask if you have how to implement these options:

• Infinite traits, to be able to use the same trait more than 4 times in the construction of bonecharms;
  • Infinitely use Dark Vision mode;
  • Adjust the reach of Blink/Far reach;
  • Enable the Power tab or bonecharm construction while in the “no power” mode in the game, in which we cannot use any type of power or upgrade, but it is possible to equip the bonecharms that we find.
1 Like

i cant activate any cheats they automatically turn off i little help pls