Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The same issue MojOcoPovedal has

MojOcoPovedal didn’t reply back. I hope you do.

What is your game source and version. Is there a checkmark next to Play? Is your antivirus interfering?

I have the one from 2017 june (because anything later would lock me in 30 fps for some reason) and I can turn the cheats on but they turn off instantly. I tried to trainer version from june 2017 but that didnt work either(I tried all of the version to be fair)

I don’t care for the trainer version, that is on my side and irrelevant. What i want to know the most is your game source and version

june 7th

That isn’t what he is asking. He needs to know what version of the game you have and where you bought it from.

1 Like

I just bought the steam version and havent updated it since june

hey does this work on cracked versions

Not all cracked versions are the same. Some work some dont. If it dont work buy the game
We dont offer support for cracked games

1 Like

sad

Hello, Dishonored 2 Cheats dont Work! I Tried everything from Start the Game in Infinity and Start the Game from Steam -> and then inject the Cheat in Infinity. Pls Update

I buyed this Game but the Cheat don’t work

Is there a checkmark next to Play

Can’t get the cheats to work, the activate but instantly turn off again, only custom jump height works

All the cheats work for me except jump. I have it from steam correct version and pro but jump just doesn’t work. Any help would be appreciated…

Cheat doesn’t work for me but Dishonored: Death of the Outsider cheat work.

Get steam version

Hey, i am trying to use the dishonored 2 cheats and they just auto turn off within seconds of me pressing the buttions,

i have allowed infinty in my firewalls ect, i am using steam and there version of the game idk what that is,
i also had this problem with dishonored also

dose anyone know a fix for this?

Get steam vesion

Get reading skills