Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok

Does this work anymore?Because i wanna buy the game tommorow and won’t buy it if i can’t use trainers for it.

It should but if it doesn’t, I’ll update it

Ok thanks for the information and for your work .I will post here tomorrow if it works.

It absolutely works.Thanks for the hours of fun!

Unlimited Rune and Invisibility doesn’t work

Can someone pls tell me if it works or not?i wanna buy it on steam

It works only like 2 or 3 of the cheats seem to have a problem

In my experience the only cheats that don’t work are unlimited coins health elixirs and invisibility but they aren’t that important.

can you fix unlimited coins. its not working

1 Like

Invisibility does not seem to be working for me. It turns itself off.

Please vote for an update by selecting “Request Update” in the WeMod app followed by the amount of votes you’d like to give :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already have. I’m still getting used to navigating this website and was not aware that people had already mentioned this particular problem, among others.

Otherwise the mod works great. I do have to ask, apparently crafting makes it work. How does it work through crafting? Is it that crafting one rune gives infinite runes or something?

Fix Unlimited coins please sir

I used to love wemod,but now you have to vote to get them to update their trainers.
So please update…

Here’s an honest truth for you, i would have abandoned this game for a few months possibly years because it doesn’t have many users and just a few cheats are broken. But if it gets voted, i would be forced to update it even if its just one broken cheat.

So you’re hating what is benefiting you? You people are weird.

The Dishonored 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

It seems the Unlimited Runes are not working. Maybe I am doing something wrong? I have opened the journal before and after activating the cheat. Any how thanks for the update!

I too am having a hard time with the unlimited runes, all other mods seem to work fine even the jump. Have not gotten the runes to work once yet, tried creating new save game or crafting runes, disabling and re-enabling the mod but no luck.

Other than that, loving the mods so far & thanks for the game support!!

Make sure when enabling unlimited runes that you open the journal per the trainer notes!
:slightly_smiling_face:
Let me know if there is still an issue!