Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You will have to get the newest update for the game. Otherwise it won’t work

infinite mana will cause entire mana bar to need regeneration after each use

Is there any way to get Infinity to load the old version of the trainer? To have it suddenly stop working because of an update is perhaps understandably a little irritating.

So this particular trainer is amazing. But I have an issue. In an earlier version, there was an option for Infinite Mana which never depleted or even recharged. I could use the Mark as much as I wanted without stopping. This was changed and now I just don’t feel the same. Now it takes it a second to recharge and I don’t feel as much of say a “god” now.

Sadly there’s not. The newest update was a crack fix. You can download a crack for the newest version already so please just do that.

@jackal247 @Zw0lf thanks for the information I actually noticed that too. @STN could you look into it? Or is it supposed to be like that?

1 Like

after the latest update 13/6/2017 no cheat is working in any game

Where to download?

Do you have the latest update installed? If not it won’t work

@wellslls can’t tell you that. Search around the typical sites

Thank you very much.

i just said that after the LATEST update of Infinity,all games don’t work.And i mean all games

I thought you meant game update. Cause everyone is having problems after the game update not infinity.

I can’t use any cheats! I turn them on but they turn off on their own right away.

Steam. Also everything is working for me except the inf mana code.

really hope unlimited runes is added

Unlimited Runes

I will add support for cracked version you pirates. Stop spamming this thread until then with oh no doesn’t work, read up it’s cause you have a cracked version.

Anyone having issues with steam legit version, PM me or make a new topic.

EDIT: i am fixing mana cheat too

1 Like

The Dishonored 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@sean8102 @Raven95 @Zw0lf @magicrectangle @jackal247 @lemax3941 Trainer should now work for cracked steampunks version as well as legit steam version. Also fixed mana cheat.

Thanks to @frank for helping with this!

Y’all can stop PMing me now and post here :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thankfully the coins one works in this trainer. Woo!