Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN works like a charm with my version, 1.77.5, thank you very much.

EDIT: after testing, my mana got depleted completely and don’t restore, even closed the infinity and restarted the mission, the mana don’t fill.

That shouldn’t happen anymore. Delete your infinity cache then try again (it’s probably still using the old trainer)

%appdata%\Infinity\App\trainers

Worked, thanks!

Only problem I’m getting is it causes lag now. Without it, games runs great, with it, it skips frames every five seconds or so. Basically is unplayable at that point. Anyone got suggestions? I’m already on lower settings for graphics and stuff, so I’m not sure what to do.

May I ask you what OS you have and if you have any Antiviruses installed?

So, the more I’m playing it, the better it’s getting. I defragmented and now it seems to be running smoothly, but I have avast.

Disable Avast/add infinity to its exception. It’s more likely because avast is scanning it and causing lags.

PS: Avast/Norton are enemy number one of trainers.

Custom jump height doesn’t work on my game. Started a new game, no ability to jump. If it helps isolate the pointer or something, I’m playing as Corvo with no mark (which is why I need better jumping! I have no blink!)

Increase the slider? What is your game version?

I think a tip should be added to tell the user that they should set mana regen off in the difficulty settings to truly experience the unlimited mana cheat (otherwise has the regen period which you still have to wait for) . Great trainer <3

Could we get infinite duration and no cooldown for some powers?

I would love to be able to freeze time forever and blink faster than normal.

Sorry for the delay.

I didn’t literally mean no ability to jump. I can jump normally, but increasing or decreasing the slider (or using the hotkey in game) doesn’t do anything to the jump height at all.

Almost all the other cheats work, except infinite gold. My game version is 1.77.7.0

I’ve been using invisible very successfully for instance. I don’t actually like to cheat like this at all, but my last game profile got corrupted, and I wanted to progress in the game to the place where I left off.

Literally nothing is working for me with this, I did as asked and went into the journal and viewed my coins, nothing changed. Tried mana, nothing changed. Running a cracked version of the game by the way if that effects it in any way.

Nvm im just retarded it works now

Any news about a fix for 1.77.7.0? Just curious. Looking at your list, looks like you have a massive number of games you have to keep updating trainers for.

Okay… got Dishonored 2… and then read on the notes to try it after the first mission. I tried it; Instant freeze
Mission 2: Instant freeze.
Mission 3: Instant freeze
And all three instances show “Not responding” in the task manager for Windows 8.1 But yet when I use … there’s no freezing. Now I’m paying the seven bucks and change to go pro on this to use the remote app with Infinity. I don’t like not getting or being able to use fully what I am paying for.

I also like to record my game play just incase of problems like this. Now the fact that the instant freeze and “Not responding” showing up on Task manager during three separate missions pretty much tells me that something is not right with this trainer. I don’t understand how it can worik for other people and yet not work for me. But I got recordings to back up my claims. as now since I tried to use Infinity with Dishonored 2 and endured the freezing. I’m going to have to restart the game and my system then continue using . and I really don’t like that. The ONLY reason I got this program or even instaleld it is that it was supposed to be the ultimate trainer to not need another trainer, to not have to go through megagames’s website or deal with sites where you have to pay to buy the trainer. Even with Andromeda i find it funny: Other trainers can work right off the bat right after loading the game, Infinity you have to start it when you’re on the planet’s surface. And now with Dishonored 2: work right off the bat, and yet, I’m running into problems with Dishonored 2 and Infinity.

I eagerly await your reply to resolve this problem

I just tested the trainer and it works perfectly fine. Used it in the second mission.

Now then let’s try to resolve your issue.
What is your game source? cracked/steam?
What cheats are you using?
Do you attach infinity after the game starts or are you starting it trough infinity?
let’s try first with those questions that should find an answer for your problem

(Raised sardonic eyebrow) 1: Steam 2: I wait until the game STARTS as in goes from main menu to in the game. Infinity was on but the play button was not pressed until I was in a mission, as I stated before Three separate missions made the game freeze up! Every time I tried to start the trainer in Mission one two or three, it would freeze the game up. I even switched it up in mission two, I started Infinity after I got to Mission two and right as I hit play; I had the task manager running in the same window and it immediately showed Dishonored 2’s status as Not responding. As for the cheats, I can’t even USE THEM! Every time I hit play on the Dishonored 2 trainer the game freezes and I’m forced to end the game and the problem is the same: Infinity. NOW that takes care of “What is your game source, cracked or steam?” “What cheats are you using” and “Did you attach Infinity after the game starts or from Infinity”

- ICDV2.bat - try using this to clear your cache maybe Infinity is using an old version of the trainer I doubt it but let’s just do everything that is possible.

Also use the Console of Infinity maybe it shows an error that might show the problem. Using Infinity Console

And leave your sardonic eyebrow down. Not helping the case

Add infinity to your antivirus exception list and disable it.