Dishonored Cheats and Trainer for Steam

if you don’t know already, it does work with the definitive edition. I can confirm it, tested it on another account

2 Likes

can confirm as well!

1 Like

I mean so that bend time never ends.

Can you please add never ending bend time! You need to realise (I’m Australian) how cool this would be!

Whenever I try to launch dishonored with infinity, or activate the trainer while in dishonored my game crashes and it says that it failed to load mods. I have tried to run as administrator, verify integrity of game cache on steam, but still no luck.

@Fluffles

Is Dishonored still available? I do not see it on the client.

Still there, for me.

Yeah. Scroll down in other games list and choose it from there.

If you are using a cracked version or different version than steam, infinity can’t pick up the game folder by default. So choose it from games list and manually select your game folder.

1 Like

Whenever I try to use a mod in game it makes a weird sound and then does then for a little bit and after that, the game just crashes

Please read this and then report back

Im with a cracked version of the game and i select it from the list and select my instalation folder but nothing hapens pls help ty :slight_smile:

I have maxpayne 3 wich is cracked too but it shows in the list…

Where is your game exe located and what is its name? Make sure you select the base folder of game and not the folder where exe resides.

its called game and its in the win32 folder which is in the instalatioin folder

Should be Dishonored (main install folder)\Binaries\Win32\Dishonored.exe

^That is what infinity looks for.

when i go in win32 with infinity Dishonored.exe is not there :confused: only an empty folder

Cracked games are not identical to legit drm copys. You will have to rename the game exe and move files around.

Make a folder called binaries in dishonored folder. Go inside binaries folder, now make another folder called win32. Go inside win32, now copy your game exe to win32 from where ever it is now. Rename it to Dishonored.exe.

Infinity will now detect your game correctly.

I am trying to launch the game from the Infinity launcher with the mods. It launches fine from there but the moment the game launches, Infinity it gives me an error notification saying that the “game could not be started or failed to load” even though it launched just fine. It isnt applying the mods at all and I’m not sure why.