Dishonored Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Does infinity give an error message or something?

yes it says: The mods failed to load into the game. Please restart the game and try again.
The thing is tho that i have done so countless times, even uninstalled both dishonored and infinity, and restarted my computer. :’( It is so strange because it worked fine yesterday

That’s weird. Could be an antivirus interfering. Just to be sure, run infinity as admin and disable your av/add infinity to its exception list then try.

If that doesn’t work, launch game first then attach infinity to game. Long shot but might work

I will try that thanks a lot for the quick awnsers :slight_smile:

Can you update it to have unlimited bend time?

@Tydey Doesn’t mana cover that ?

instant crash plz updata

@tristen895 This game hasn’t had an update for 3 years! and the trainer is up to date with latest game version but even if it wasn’t, there is no way the game will instant crash! because infinity works differently than other trainers. Are you using steam or cracked version ?

Can you be more specific on how the crash happens ? Do you activate any cheats ? Also have you tried running the trainer as administrator and disabling/adding infinity to its exception list ?.

Hi, I am currently trying to start the trainer but whenever Dishonored actullay start Infinity doesn’t actually recognize it started.

Run infinity as admin. Make sure no antivirus is interfering with infinity by disabling/adding infinity to its exception. This includes windows defender, it is known to sneakily interfere sometimes.

I am assuming you have steam version and everything else is as it should be

I am also using the steam GOTY version and encountering problems! Before I ran Infinity as administrator it was not recognizing that the game was launching. Now, the game launches and crashes after a second saying that infinity could not load the mods in. Adding Infinity to my exceptions list and disabling the antivirus altogether is not helping the problem.

Which antivirus are you guys using ?. Disabling and adding to exception doesn’t work for some really aggressive antivirus’s and you have to completely uninstall it (e.g Norton). Also windows defender can sometime interfere.

I don’t think the game had any updates and i trained the game using steam version so i doubt a version mismatch is the issue.

Will this work with the Definitive Edition version?

If you buy it from steam, then the game is the same download as the buying the main game alone.
So it should yes.

Let’s see if it goes on sale tomorrow during steams summer sale.

What, have we gotten so far, is the summer sale starting already?
Damn this exam

Max Cash would be great.

edit
Didn’t know the coin was part of the unlimited cheat.

if you don’t know already, it does work with the definitive edition. I can confirm it, tested it on another account

2 Likes

can confirm as well!

1 Like

I mean so that bend time never ends.