Dishonored Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It could be the definitive edition DLC. I’ve been using it the past week so I know there isn’t an issue with the base game.

@STN any idea?

I looked at the posts before in hopes to find a solution without having to bother anyone, but I cannot seem to find one. Sorry for the troubles

@DarthRevan97 Are there any error codes? If it just says “uh-oh” without any error codes then its a wmic issue, follow the suggestions in this thread

If you get an error code, please paste it here.

@solakiir It’s not possible to select wrong folder like others have said, you were right to choose the base game folder instead of binaries. What do you mean by “it just does not work”.? does the game launch ? do the cheats activate? do you get an error?

I did get the same error code that was posted in the thread you suggested. The way suggested in the thread has not worked for me, but it most likely is due mainly to my lack of knowledge editing that content. I do at least have somewhere to start now though so thank you.

ok I fixed it :slight_smile:

Not sure if it’s me or not. I use the invisible cheat and while no one sees me and I’m very careful to hide boddies, I can’t seem to earn ghost status. I don’t kill anyone and it says no bodies found but the last 3 tries all come up the same.

1 Like

That would have to be something on your end, I was able to get ghost status on one of my first play through’s using infinity, Are you sure that your bodies aren’t being found? That is the only problem I could think of.

1 Like

If a body is found by an animals or a civ then ghost status is denied, also remember rats eat bodies and that denies clean hands achievement.

I thought of that as well. The first two times I played, I noticed it said 3 bodies were found and then I had another run with 1 body found. To test it out to the fullest, I didn’t kill a single person in the whole run. Would the corpses you toss to occupy the rats in the sewer count? The ones near the wheel you have to turn to progress.

They would most likely count, you can clear that area without tossing that body to the rats, try that and if that doesn’t work, I don’t know what will.

Don’t know, I noticed even with invisibility turned on, some guards act as if they saw me. Two guards in one mission ran after some “invisible” bad guy but no detection was shown and no ghost check box in the mission stats. Turned off Infinity and those same guards acted normal when I sneaked by. I’ll have to clear out my game and try everything from scratch and hope for the best.

Why doesn’t WeMod add infinite springrazors and arc mines?

STN the trainer maker has this to-do list : https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/to-do
Stuff to be done before upgrading trainers with new stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t encountered those. Regardless, Unlimited items should work for those.

No, it doesn’t. I’ve tried that a bunch of times. Please help!

Once @STN has the time, he’ll most likely add something like that in to the trainer. In the meantime, you could try using Cheat Engine.

1 Like

thx

Just played through the KOD and main campaign the other day, and can confirm that the cheats work for everything except for “trap” items. Springrazors, arc mines, and stun mines.

P.S. Are there any plans to add a cheat to “unlock” certain things, like blueprints?

P.P.S. Keep an eye on your unlimited items cheat, as it can bug your game. Had it active during a couple missions, and couldn’t progress. If you have unlimited items activated when you pick up/acquire certain quest related items, you won’t be able to use them and will be forced to reload an earlier save. It seems that as long as the items are in your inventory, you need to keep the option off, otherwise it will screw it up. If you have the time, I’d recommend adding this into those little “pop-up” warnings after trainer activation that some cheats have when there is a side effect of using it.

2 Likes

I have a problem. Back in infinity 1 I was able to play it with the trainer and it worked fine. I tried my version of infinity 1 (after trying 2) and none of the games would load. What i mean is that it doesn’t say that the game is installed and when i try and show it the game folder it will take me back to the “We couldn’t find an installation of Dishonored on your computer.” screen. What do I do?
Note: Im playing on a non-steam version.

Some cheats might not work in the latest version of infinity, but some might. Download from this link and install again.