Dishonored Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinity 1 is depreciated and no longer supported (obviously it doesn’t work anymore).

yeah unlimited items works for everything except for trap items like springrazors and arc mines etc. nothing too important but a cheat for infinite of those would definitely be fun :smiley:

1 Like

Really nice trainer thanks.

Hats off to you people, you’re amazing. Especially you, STN. Good job, guys.

None of the cheats work for my game. I don’t know why?

Steam version?

Yeah

It should work fine for steam version. What happens exactly ? which cheats aren’t working?

None of the cheats work. I would activate the cheat but it wouldn’t work for the game

I don’t think the game has updated in years. So trainer is up to date, something might be on your side. Are you using latest steam version?

Hello @STN , first of all great trainer, really appreciate it. However, I am still bothered by a few problems. I used your cheats, and turned invisibility on, but it seems like that there are some points where I get automatically detected. Here are two examples I have encountered so far:

1. In the first level of Coldridge Prison, I simply walked past the three guards (using your awesome invis hack) in the first room, and climbed up to the second level, where I will go to steal the clockwork explosive. As soon as I open the door, I see two guards sprinting by with swords drawn, shouting “Oh I’ll find you”, indicating that I have been detected, despite that I didn’t do anything other than walking past the guards. But when I turn your trainer off and play the game normally by strangling the three guards in the first room, I find the two guards on the second floor in their normal positions, with one patrolling the narrow bridge, and the other with his back turned towards me just across the door.

2. In the second mission, I freeze time completely, and sleep dart both the High Overseer and the Guard Captain. I stash away the guard’s body safely beneath the table, and carries the overseer away to brand him. But when I come back to the meeting room to retrieve the guard captain, I see guards along to way with swords drawn, saying “We’ve got a prowler on the loose”, indicating that I have been detected, despite that I shouldn’t have been.

Do you perhaps know what’s going on, and see if there is anything you can do to fix it? Or perhaps if there’s been a misplay on my part that resulted in my detection? Thank you very much in advance, and best wishes.

Simple game mechanics…
The cheat makes you as a player invisible though your actions will still get recognised.

1. Scripted event.
  2. Guards found a body.

What they said is what they always say if they hear or find something out of place…

1 Like

Thank you very much, can you please tell me more about this? For example, can you give me a list of what counts as recognizable actions?

Bodys found by guards
Throwing objects
Opening doors in front of guards.
Killing people in front of guards.
and many more.
Keep in mind that those actions DO NOT mean you’ve been spotted. You can’t be spottet because of the cheat.
Though the guards will be aware that you are somewhere in the vicinity. They will never see you.

1 Like

But when I turn the invisibility hack on, I still can’t get the “never detected” status in the end mission screen. When I turn invis hack off and play the game normally though, I do.

That is weird. Never had that happening to me.
Might be that the cheat itself works but the game stat checker does work differently.

Yeah, I tagged the creator of this trainer and hope he will see this. It is very weird, I didn’t do anything and somehow they detected me.

The cheat simply sets the detection to zero i.e not detected - not seen. They can still hear you or detect you like N1ceToMeetYou said if they find a body or suspect there’s an intruder since the AI isn’t actually disabled but their detection of player is.

I also don’t know how the end mission stats are calculated, maybe they have a different way of calculating whether you were detected or not (bodies scattered, style of play etc) than whether an enemy detects you but that stat was never my goal for this cheat. It was to go past enemies directly without them detecting completing the mission easily which it does right?. And i think you still achieved this stat with this cheat, can’t remember it was back in 2012 that i played.

Ah thanks a lot. I think it is a misplay on my part, that I might have opened a door in front of enemies, and that does alert them.

can you add cheats for all bone charms and all blueprints?