Dishonored Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When i turn on the infinite ammo hack, the springrazor isn’t infinite to use.
And can add more option like custom movement speed,jump height, and instant adrenaline?

I don’t really think they are going to update the Dishonored trainer. The springrazer problem is the same for me. I also have it with the grenades but I would love to see more options for the Dishonored trainer. I do play it a lot.

Ya springrazor was not infinte for me either so what I did was
Just chose a different item that was infinite !

ok I have a question in house of pleasure when I walk by with invis the hookers scream like they see me will this affect my ghost for the level or is it fine??

Maybe it is scripted?

ok thx

great job bro thanks

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer

Hi, it seems that everytime I turn on the cheats, they just turns off again. Everytime I clicked on the keybinds, it makes the sound notifying that the cheats are turned on, but apparently it just turns back to off in the launcher. Is there something that I can do to fix it?

Get steam version or the latest cracked GOTY

I’m currently using the steam version of it, is there any problem you can think of?

hi! I’m using the invisibility cheat, it works good but, always in the end of a level, I never get the “ghost” challenge ¿why?

Because programming.

Probably because the game detects the bodies or idk maybe you’re not supposed to run around killing everyone?

bodies? killing? that’s the another challenge, the “ghost” one is just not to be sppoted, btw I don’t kill or KO anybody, I just blink as hell (using the another cheats) to finish the level quickly

The cheat isn’t made to get a highscore. Why would would you even care about the score if you are cheating through the level?

1 Like

In a web of cheats, you are criticizing the way I play because I use cheats? that’s very smart of you :v What a comunity, btw, I shouldn’t say this because I don’t have to justify why I use cheats in a web of cheats but! I already finished the game, I liked it a lot and I’m just having fun with the cheats. I’m here to report what I noticed and solve my doubts.

Like I said, the cheats are not made to give you a perfect score. End game score isn’t a problem as long as you can use the cheats and complete the level. Programming is not perfect and sometimes things like you described just happens.

Ghost indeed does count bodys aswell as kills.
To get ghost rank you are not allowed to be spotted as well as not kill anyone

This should help