Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey! So a few things, what cheats are causing the crash? Please make sure you’re on a steam retail copy of the game as well. The game hasn’t released an update since December that I could find so the trainer should be in perfect working order :slightly_smiling_face: If you still have issues feel free to post again

the ghost mode cheat seems to be the option causing the crash
edit - it looks like its some combination. i haven’t worked out which one does it. HP MP and Ghost seem to work together fine though.

If you continue to play and figure it out do let us know! We’ll work our way back around to this trainer

1 Like

So far on my 1st playthrough (currently on 2nd mission). The Unlimited Gold cheat isn’t working on my fresh run. Will post again for updates.

Please do keep us updated on this :+1:

So far no crashes still on my 2nd playthrough. Though the Unlimited Gold is the only thing not working for me.

Ok great thanks for letting us know :facepunch:

1 Like

Sure thing. Tried combinations of cheats activated and no crash here. Even on Ghost. Just need the Gold cheat updated.

2 Likes

Still no updates for this?

Are you having an issue? No further game updates have been released for this game so the trainer is up to date. Please make sure you’re on the latest retail copy of the game :slightly_smiling_face:

The guy already said that only the money cheat isn’t working.