Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Unlimited Oxygen
5. Unlimited Elixir
6. One-Hit Kills
7. Ghost Mode
8. Unlimited Gold
9. Unlimited Traits
10. Unlimited Whale Bones

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/16/2017
    Started development

• 09/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 09/16/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/16/2017

• 09/17/2017
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Unlimited Oxygen cheat added
    Unlimited Elixir cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Ghost Mode cheat added
    Unlimited Gold cheat added
    Unlimited Runes cheat added
    Unlimited Whale Bones cheat added
    Updated notes

• 12/28/2017

• 02/07/2019
    Unlimited Traits cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Dishonored: Death of the Outsider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

unfortunately doesn´t work the Trainer could you please fix it ?

3 Likes

yeah I’m having the same problem. My game starts but the trainer doesn’t start up with it and there is no error code or anything it just refuses to start.

3 Likes

@Mypros @TNT1129 can both of you upload the log here?
Might give a clue as to why it’s not working.
Just start the game when it’s loaded press play in Infinity and wait until it fails after that go into the infinity settings and press save log

edit all devs have now the log

I’m unable to activate any of these in the trainer. The game launches fine though.

@Mypros wow we seen the first one

Looks like he reached the maximum character count and had to split it in two.

1 Like

I hope this will help you it´s a little bit long :wink:

Sure would be nice if it worked! I’m sure STiNGERR will get it fixed, just have to wait and see.

Yeah helped a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

The trainer attaches just fine. So it’s most likely that the game devs pushed an update as stingerr pushed his.
We’ll have to wait for him to update it.
would be nice if you could edit your message to make it smaller. So people don’t have to scroll that much.
Or delete everything that hasn’t a [support-tasks] in front of it as this is the only thing that matters

I have yet to try the trainer, but looked at what it entailed, and was wondering if it would be possible to add a “ghost mode” where one is undetectable to enemies, like the other games in the series? Also, an unlimited coins cheat would be super useful. Thanks.

Didnt work for me either, here is my save log:
Savelog deleted, it works now, thanks a lot!

1 Like

The Dishonored: Death of the Outsider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Toggling the cheats work, but every time they are put into action the game crashes. Btw thanks for making this I didn’t think anyone would make a trainer for a game that just came out.

Game crashes when all 3 mods enabled.Here is the log

Just wanna report and say the trainer DOES work played to chapter 2 with unlimited ammo / runes

1 Like

@HarmlessVictim Your trainer somehow failed to inject. This could be for different reasons though try now that Stingerr has updated it. Also you can aswell edit your comment to hide the log.

@NikosPal Try it again this time wait for a bit though before you activate any cheats. Never saw any confirmation that the trainer has succesfully attached to the game and you already started activating cheats. somehow.
For you aswell, would be nice if you could edit to post to hide the log.
Edit for Nikos: Sorry didn’t see the message before your post. So for you it’s a simple crash.
Try it again since Stingerr updated and tell us if it still crashes

@ptondo thanks for testing it and confirming it works. You’re on the steam version?

2 Likes

@N1ceToMeetYou yes sir I am on the steam vesion and I put unlimited health on a couple times to try it ( turn on play a little bit then turn off ) I’m using the phone app so not sure if that makes a difference

1 Like