Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Classic) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Item Durability
4. Unlimited Weight
5. Instant Ability Cooldown
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Action Points
8. Unlimited Attribute Points
9. Unlimited Combat Ability Points
10. Unlimited Civil Ability Points
11. Unlimited Gold
12. Unlimited Source Points
13. Unlimited Talent Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 10/16/2017
    Unlimited Combat Ability Points cheat added
    Unlimited Talent Points cheat added

• 10/30/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/09/2018

• 03/02/2018

• 03/15/2018

• 06/08/2018

• 07/05/2018

• 09/12/2018

• 04/11/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

ill probably test this one out, but i managed to get stuck in the beginning of the game where theres two tiles on the floor i have to stand on, to get past a gate, cant do it lmao xD but ill figure it out. and play this game n test out the trainer when i get to it. ^^ would be cool to see this on v2 if its not already there :stuck_out_tongue:

The infinite items and move points work, but I am still losing health and being killed(a lot). My maximum carry weight won’t activate at all, and I haven’t been able to level up yet to test the infinite build points. I remember this worked on the original alpha, but the 3.0.5.530 patch came out a bit ago, any chance of seeing it updated?

There is alot on their plate so it might take a bit, but I want to see it updated also

Oh totally! I get that, and I am highly appreciative of the work put in by the developers. I’m just wondering if there are plans to keep the trainer updated through alpha or not. I know that over on the Cheatengine forums, most won’t touch an alpha release. And being a freebie user, I’m far from thinking I have a claim on a nanosecond of the time given by the developers.

Just wanted to show that there is interest, and I appreciate any answer.

they usually base it on how often updates come out like ark was having updates like every week or two and they were only doing the major ones if at all

@STiNGERR could you take a look at this when you have a free moment

@STiNGERR could you please update this trainer some options have stopped working/ only work for a few minutes(disable them selves in game but not in infinity) and they won’t re-enable

1 Like

Trainer updated.

Thanks @STiNGERR , I’ll check it out now :slight_smile:
unlimited Durability won’t enable but everything else I tried was working fine.

Ok @STiNGERR , so it works but went back to deactivating after a while (using unlimited HP, Instant skill cooldown, Unlimited Items, unlimited weight, unlimited Gold, unlimited action points.)

@Hawk All the mods deactivate itself? Any particular level or it happens in every level?

Also which version of the game do you have?

Most current steam version and they seem to work for about 5 minutes to 10 minutes after starting game, there are also very few loading screens in the game

@STiNGERR game was Updated, not sure if trainer still works, http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791455585726/announcements/detail/675939811040182918

Game updated this morning, new classes.

Unlimited weight, ability cooldowns, attribute points and civil ability points work.

1 Like

Ability cooldowns works sometimes, but sometimes puts your ability on cooldown for the turn you use it on, although it’s off cooldown next turn.

Unlimited attribute points and civil ability points only works if you already have a spare point, then when you put the spare point in it sets your points to 99.

Additionally, unlimited health, one-hit kills, unlimited items, unlimited action points, and unlimited gold do not work as of the latest patch v3.0.52.425

Unlimited health, ability cooldown, one hit kills, Unlimited action points, Unlimited item durability, Unlimited weight, unlimited items no longer works. the rest just kinda picks and chooses if they want to or not.

bump Almost nothing works and the few things that do, as stated above, only work in certain regard such as attribute only working if you have a point available.

1 Like

I am currently having problems with the trainer. many of the cheats do not work. all of them except the infinite civil, attribute, and unlimited gold do not work. im using the most current steam version/

1 Like

New Patch this morning, Unlimited weight and 1-turn cooldown is all that works, now.

1 Like

This trainer needs an update only 2 cheats work. ones that work are unlimited weight and instant ability cooldown. Thanks! for all the hard work you all do!

@STiNGERR please update would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like