Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Classic) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

dont work for me when i press it my gold stay at the same amount

You probably have to spend some first.

Itā€™s more that the trainer needs updating

The game hasnā€™t been updated in a while, so it may be sticking to that patch for a while

Some of the cheats does not even work even though they are active

With the cheats you have to have " some " of the items for the cheats to take effect sometimes

can any1 confirm that what cheats work?

Yes, we are all aware that It needs updating. It released, has patched constantly since then, just give it some time, I am certain It will be fixed before the game is outdated. As far as I can tell, none of the cheats work right now, I can only get a few to turn on, but they donā€™t do anything. @STiNGERR I love your work man, ignore the impatient people. On that note though, this is one of the ā€œfeatured gamesā€ when logging into Infinity. I look forward to seeing the new cheats whenever you get them finished.

1 Like

I agree that the work is great and i know it takes time to update everything but it would be great just to get an update from somebody actually working on it so people have an idea, Its much better than a bunch of people just guessing

Well I wasnā€™t guessing honestly.
Lot of games lot of updates. And this game just came out and has had only updates. Though yeah updates will come less frequent now so now might be a good time for an update

Edit: Actually there will be an update next week

1 Like

the trainer for divinity origninal sin 2 is not working. please fix soon. :frowning:

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

edit: Well, look at posts above. Read the op too while you are at it.

1 Like

Guessing that this is already known but currently infinite attributes, talents, civil, source, AP, and HP do not work.
The option it self turns on then immediately turns itself off.
Infinite weight, gold, and items works 50% of the time but breaks when reloading a save.
Instant ability cooldown turns on but does not actually have an effect in game.
Unlimited durability only works if I put my equipped items into inventory where it resets them to max.

Thatā€™s all I got.

3 Likes

The only thing that works for me sometimes is the umlimited weight. Nothing els works at all though. I hope it gets fixed soon. I hope the developers of the trainer dont feel too pressured by us. :slightly_smiling_face:

@STiNGERR any word on when you might have a chance to look at it? the updates for the game have slowed alot

The massive update for the game that Larian Studios had talked about just came out, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if we saw some progress with the trainer relatively soon.

Massive! no kidding

Well, the update has destroyed my savefile. Guess I will be starting over, however, this time I would like to cheat, so I will be waiting for the update to resume play. Iā€™m quite patient, and I have other games, but Iā€™d love to get an update soon. Also, just as an idea, Could the ā€œunlimited Civil/Attribute pointsā€ be done with amounts instead? Iā€™m not sure how they work now, but I just donā€™t want excess points after I have taken everything to the limit.

None of the mods are working for me, please update to the latest version, and keep up the amazing work.

We dont really need trainers for this game. You can just add the cheat mod yourself.