App Horizon

Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Classic) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You probably have a better chance in buying the steam game !

Cracked versions isnt officialy supported.
Some versions may work, with Infinity but some may not.

Ill suggest trying to find a crack that work with infinity or just buy the game. Either way, i know the devs are busy, so i think its unlikely you get the trainer just for your cracked version.

Get the newest update. Otherwise you’re on your own the dev won’t be making a trainer for your version since it’s outdated

Yeah but actually i’m playing with friends who all have the same cracked version so i can’t just update my game because if I do i won’t be able to play with them anymore

Then they should update the game aswell where’s the problem? Either way. No matter how much you ask there won’t be a version made for your cracked version.
Wemod does not support those officially

Hey thanks for this, I’ll check it out. Unlimited Health doesn’t seem to be working for me. I was getting one shot killed by enemies. Maybe with the weight cheat off, unlimited health will work.

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I did try 4 of them and only one works.
Unlimited HP, one-hit kill, instant ability CD does nothing.
Unlimited actionpoints do work.

Game version 3.0.151.229

Just got DOS2 (via Steam, December 2017) and tried the trainer. The only thing that does not work on the trainer is Unlimited Combat Ability. I hit the key, it makes the activation sound, highlights “on” (within the infinity window) briefly, but then goes off. It is like it is not “sticking” and just cancels itself.

Same issue here~ Hopefully it will get updates soon!

@STiNGERR - the unlimited combat ability points doesn’t seem to be working could you please look into this as its the main one I want to use.

Thanks xD

To be more specific, and to update this, my version of the game is (via Steam) v3.0.160.28 – if that helps any.

@STiNGERR Hey there, still no update yet?

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

We need the Gog version trainer please

Stingerr please look at divinity original sins 2. Most mods are not working.

Most mods are not working as of 2/3/18

All cheats use to work perfectly, now they don’t at all. (2/3/18)

Yep confirmed not working 2/5/18

Not working as of 11 February