Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Classic) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It says it was updated 23 days ago but my game version is from before that May 14, 2018. Trainer is not working at all, already outdated. Can you please fix this? Trying to pass the time in Afghanistan waiting for this damn war to be over… I’m going to b here a while…

5 Likes

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Steam version of DoS2 is crashing at loading screen when launched. Is there a trick to get it working? Win10, fully patched.

Is there a way so that after activating infinite skill points they can go away or so that you don’t have a notification for spending points all the time.

1 Like

The infinite gold doesn’t work. I just tried to use it while trading with someone, and lost 1300 gold.

first game that infinity mod doesnt work , cheats do not work at all

it does not work at all . atrubute points or other points are not added nothing changes

Did some testing. Instant cooldown, one-hit kills, and unlimited health do not work.

@ STiNGERR The 'Unlimited AP" and “Unlimited Source Points” fail to work as well.

i have been having trouble with the cheats almost all of the cheats do not work they will activate for a second or so then they would just turn them selves off and its rather annoying and i would like them all to work

None of the cheats work, currently. We’re waiting on STiNGERR to fix that, which he should do soon. c: He’s good att keepin’ up.

1 Like

Yeah update would be nice :slight_smile:

Update ? perhaps a GOG version? does it work with that

No it was made for steam. Probably wont work with gog version

Any chance of updating this to work with the Definitive Edition? Classic is so last year! :-p

4 Likes

Hi there

Is it possible to use the mods in Coop with my Friends?
We wanted to Play as “Overlords” xD but it didn’t work

ps. sorry for my english xD

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hey I think it’s out of date again…sorry @STiNGERR :frowning:

That sucks soon as stingerr updates it they push a damm patch the next day , sucks for people that play this game

Yeah I wanted to play it for so long…I guess i’ll just make a CT for it until it patches…