Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Classic) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Having trouble starting the game for the Definitive Edition on WeMod

try the standard edition

Yeah when you press playā€¦choose classic mode unstead of Def mode

Was curious about multiplayer. I know its shunned but this is a campaign with only close friends, but when using attribute points, civil points and whatnot, everyone in the lobby gets it. Is there a way to fix that? I rather keep myself buffed up slightly ahead of my friends but it doesnā€™t help when they suddenly have 99 points to spend on everything.

No.
Nothing here is made for multiplayer and if something does not work as intented or at all, No one will fix it

Youā€™re an ass, and no.

just tested the trainer in all the ways i know to activating them in game, before loading a save and in both editions 13 out of 13 doesnā€™t work

hello. playing singleplayer and
unlimited health
unlimited weight
instant ability cooldown
one hit kills
unlimited item durability
unlimited action points
unlimited source points

turn on, then immediately turn off
@STiNGERR

Do you have the definitive or classic edition of the game? :slightly_smiling_face:

I just realized i was playing on Def edition with Classic trainer on. My apologies! problem solved. It was a user error!

Exactly why I asked :slight_smile: Glad you got it working!

Safe to assume these donā€™t work on definitive edition? If so, will there be a trainer released that does work on definitive edition?

Nope this is for the classic version. I doubt another will be made but never know
Game is like 3 years old. Would take a hell of alot of votes

There actually is a trainer for the definitive edition on the same trainer page :slightly_smiling_face:

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey so the unlimited health, unlimited weight, instant ability cool down, one-hit kills, unlimited item durability, unlimited action points, and unlimited source points donā€™t work the turn of right after you turn them on.

That most likely means the trainer needs an update, the best way to get a trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app!

Except that I canā€™t vote for it if it says that it is compatible?

Iā€™ll have to get with the trainer dev on this, thereā€™s an issue within our DB that caused the above recommendation to be wrong as thereā€™s two copies of the ā€œgameā€.