Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Classic) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

mods disable achievements, trainers do not

Can always use SAM to unlock all achievements anyway.

Why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person?

Because he can.

Shush Sugar Momy

Huh ? Well I guess don’t use it ?!

1 Like

Wow there, no need for drastic measures!

1 Like

I am just here hoping the author or admins of the page will give us updates on when they will get a new working trainer to us :slight_smile:

well exacts can be hard but I wouldn’t mind a confirmation that an update is being worked on

1 Like

Agreed hope they tell us anything

Update soon?

i dont think they will update it. seems like the game devs found a way to stop this trainer from working completely.

They will when they have time. Or rather @STiNGERR will.
Just look at how many games Infinity supports

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Combat Ability Points cheat added
  • Unlimited Talent Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

By updated, does that include all the other 13 listed cheats? :v

Yes . he updates the trainer for the new update for the game And PLUS ADDED Two More CHEATS To The TRAINER

Thank you STiNGERR! Everything works and I am about to leave Fort Joy with my cheat run.

Hey you’re awesome for getting these working. My unlimited health seems to be bugged however. When I turn it on, I don’t get unlimited health; I can still die. However my strength, the strength of everyone in my party, and the strength of all enemies becomes 99999999. Not sure if i’m the only one this is happening to, or if I’m doing something wrong. everything else seems to be working like a charm.

Its the Unlimited Weigh hat is adding the max strength not health.

Hey i’m using a cracked version and i’m in version v3.0.141.822, is it possible to have a version of the trainer which matches my version ? :smiley: