Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Classic) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

deff no cheats are working today 18/02/18

Man id be pissed if i was a Pro member, hardly anyone wants to keep up with the cheats.

If more pro members would actually use this trainer the priority would be higher for it to get an update.
Since itā€™s not the case you canā€™t be pissed either way. Youā€™re not paying. so get your mind out of the gutter

1 Like

I updated dead cells twice yesterday and bought the game. Itā€™s unfair to judge the whole hundreds of trainers program on only one game that you play.

Infinity isnā€™t advertised as only dos2 mod program.

1 Like

The Divinity: Original Sin 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

divinity original sin 2
as from 7/3/18,5 of the 13 cheats are not working again the 5 attribute ones
thanks for the good work much appreciated

Changes:

1 Like

thanks very much for the fix, great

I canā€™t start the game, it keeps crashing!! Used to work before the Infinity update but now it wont start! It will start normally through steam though

This appears to be happening on my steam version (up-to-date).
The cheat will enable but immediately disables. This happens on all but the gold cheats

1 Like

game crashes after update with cheats

Please update the trainer!!! Iā€™ve been unable to use it for 2 weeks now :frowning:

Added to my to do list, an update for it will be pushed soon. A report on which mods are broken would be really helpful.

The game wonā€™t start, itā€™ll just crash :frowning: I think there is a problem with the injection

I can get the game to run from the infinity console. I know the unlimited weight doesnā€™t work :smiley:

is there any way you can add in something that gets rid of the extra points after you use what you want so you dont always have unspent points that cant be spent with things maxed out

Changes:

1 Like

Iā€™m having some issues as, even though I select a cheat to start once Iā€™ve started the game on Infinity, the cheat turns off.

Itā€™s because the cheats are outdated, thereā€™s been a new version out since may but Stinger hasnā€™t updated it yet

More than a month now, cannot use trainer, no latest version :frowning:

1 Like