Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Definitive) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For me, unlimited gold and unlimited items do not work,
Maybe i’ve to start a new game….

It’s possible to update this trainer? @STiNGERR

Store: Steam
Game: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition
Game version: 3.6.37.7694

At the moment these options are broken:

1.Unlimited Source Points (IN and OUTSIDE battle)
2.Instant Ability Cooldown
3.Unlimited Actions Points

1 Like

THE unlimited health cheat DOES NOT work
almost everything else does but for some reason after the all the updates and still wont work

please fix :innocent::upside_down_face:

The last update, broke the trainer…:cry:

The best way to get a trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app ! :slightly_smiling_face:

The unlimited health cheat seems not to properly function. You still take damage, and can die, though almost everything else seems to work properly. It would be nice to add points for civil and attribute, rather than getting a flat 99. The flashing green dots get really annoying at times.

The trainer is up for an update as the game itself updated :slightly_smiling_face:

The best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a problem with the trainer, when I press PLAY it says “Whe’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more information” Well I tried restarting it again but that didn’t fix it.
I’m new to this stuff so If I’m making a mistake please tell mee.
Thx in advance.

Yepp sorry bout that Frank is on it right now! :+1:

1 Like

Hello, its been a week since Unlimited Source Points cheat was working, now it doesnt. Im playing on definitive option on wemod app. Every other cheat option works, except Unlimited Source Points cheat. Can some1 plz fix that?

How do I set it up for steam, since there’s an external launcher I cant find the direct .EXE file to drag into WeMod for it to work.

I tried to use this in my friends private hosted game lobby with my friends but it doesnt seem to work on that game master mode, anyway around this?