Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am new to Wemod and I have used it successfully with one game, but this one will not work. I click play from the app and have the steam version. There is no response in game from the trainer. Any tips?

I think the trainer is outdated or not longer compatibleā€¦ Because the skill cheat doesnt work ingame also when the game has started for a longer time.

Game crashed when loading a Savegame after dead or ingame when ā€œOne Hit Killsā€ activated is this known ?

Hi! Im playing the game with some MODS (They are"Sneaking mode without covern"," Extended Crafting Mod (Fix)" (thous two are from NexusMODS) and lastly ā€œRock paper scissors NO MOREā€ wich is instaled by the steam workshop.) some of the cheats work but some dont. Unlimited Health and weight and no skill CD work fine,Unlimited XP,Durability,Lockpicking and achtion points work fine.On the uther hand Unlimited Identifiying,Potions,Scrols and Skill books dont(they are consumed as if the wemods was not activated). Also(and thous are that realy interest me the most!) Unlimited Skill,Atribut and Tallent points dose not work.I have get to LvL 3 so that i whould have some points to spend and track down thing with cheat engine(like using that and thats how i eddit my gold.).Problem is cheat engin adresses as well wemods(F10,F11 and F12respectivly) activations have no effect in game. Points are consoumed as normal and the dont change to an unlimited number or somthink that i set as value with cheat engine. Further at the top someone sead had a problem with wemods that solved with deleting the MODs, but for him nothing worked.For me half of them work half dont.Mainly thinks that seams to be ā€œconsumedā€ upon clicking on them. Eny clue?

PS:Sorry for any spelling mistakes!!

Mods slightly change the game and therefore may cause an incompatibility with WeMod.
Just like how some mods will conflict with each other if they touch the same part of the game.

The only solution is to find out which mod is causing the conflict and remove it. WeMod isnā€™t going to make a separate trainer to be compatible with every single mod in existence for this game because itā€™s uneconomical.

Ye i know ^^ Still manage to fix it throu cheat engine by roaming throu memory adressis and editing them to see what the change.It dose take time and im kinda stuck with the Skills, Tallents and Adributes be at 99ā€¦But hey made some progress and set my stats at 15(thou duno if thats the max) and took a side prof that i wonted with out secrificing main points to it! Soā€¦so far so good! Ill report if i find smthing els! :smiley:

Hello everyone !

Iā€™ve tried the unlimited gold thing and seems like it gives EVERY NPC unlimited gold too.

Not to mention all the rings that became unlimited amount too.

I just want my character to get a comfortable gold boost, do you guys knows how to do so ? x)

would it be possible to add unlimited trap disarm tool option please?

1 Like

hello the trainers of the divinity 1 doesnt seem to work or maybe just a bug does anyone have the same problem as me ?

Most of the cheats Iā€™ve tested work, but the game crashes very often when enabled. Unlimited xp breaks the game. Vendor donā€™t sell weapon cause the item lv is to high. If I craft a weapon at lv.144 youā€™ll need 55 intelligence for a staff, whitch is not possible. Same for other items. Gold cheats make your gold stack multiple every time I pick ut gold. It would be much better if the cheat where at a moderate amount, like 20k gold or a level increase. Gold problem can be avoided by dividing the gold and dropping half of it. I use enchanted version of the game.

1 Like

The gold cheat seems to be permanent. Even after restarting the game with the cheats off, every gold pile turns into 99999. Which I hope isnā€™t game breaking for me.

I did try Unlimited Health, Drain Enemy Action points, and One hit kills just now - and they donā€™t seem to be permanent at least.

Hello,

I have a problem. I use the cheats for unlimited health, weight, cooldown, action points, talent, skill, attribute, xp, duraibility, gold, glass, lockpick and now have the problem that my fellows do not follow me anymore. I have to click on everyone and let them go. The chain which connect the picture is there. What can I do know? Help me please!

Everything works, but it keeps crashing after 15/20 minutes, always.

1 Like

yer the crashing is bad and nothing i do fixes it

This doesnā€™t work on characters beyond the initial 2, I recruited Madora and it doesnā€™t work at all for her, I have the correct version of game , running wemod and the game as administrator have tried it both before recruiting and after recruitment, reload the save, it just doesnā€™t work, my other 2 initial characters still show the 3 green plus signs on the portrait and the 99 points in all 3 categories, but nothing for Madora, so Iā€™m just gonna go lone wolf on both characters if no one has any ideas what I should do, thanks

No longer appears to be working. Health and action points at least do not. They run out like everything else.

In particular the durability one is frustrating as itā€™s turned all my items to xx/1, and they immediately break if I enter battle or drop them, as if theyā€™re only 1/1. So now all my high level gear are one hit wonders.