DmC: Devil May Cry Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Você tem o Pro? Pode ser que algumas trapaças não funcionem por não ser Pro.

i tried the mods, if they dont work, go to history in the wemod trainer>DMC Devil May Cry section,and select the 2019/newest version, for me all of the mods work

but if you could add “perfect god mode”/remove the hitbox like in DMC5. so you cant get hit instead of having unlimited hp

Miniboss in chapter 11 becomes immortal if you use fast kill on it (the damage you do breaks the cutscene trigger it seems)

Chapter 14 no cheat works and the entire game breaks. Infinite health instead reduces your hp to 0, infinite items doesn’t work at all and fast kill doesn’t work on any boss in the game including this one.

In fact unlimited hp star items and unlimited red orbs didn’t work anywhere in the game I think, though I didn’t actively test them too much, just turned them on for the last few missions but they did nothing from mission 14 to credits.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the mod. Unfortunately, a lot of the cheats don’t work; anything listed after Fast Kill doesn’t work.

The mini-boss in Mission 11 cannot be killed if you’re using Fast Kill so I needed to turn that off.

Upon reaching Chapter 14, only Unlimited Devil Trigger works. Is there any way for this to be fixed? Thanks

the only cheat working is unlimited devil trigger. none of the others work at all.