Does Anyone Have/Know Where I Could Get A Snow Elf Save? (360)

yeah that’s cool bro, any idea what console command unlocks the whole map so you can fast travel anywhere? been looking all over wiki and can’t find this command anywhere.

tmm 1

Stands for toggle map markers, the 1 sets all of them as unlocked for fast travel.

If you were to use:
tmm 1
tmm 0
tmm 1

It would unlock all map markers, but not for fast travel.

ah i gotcha… that’s what the “tmm 1” was. thanks man, been trying to find that console command forever.
btw can you enchant the falmer armor he wears?

I would assume so, but I’ve not tested it. I don’t really use any vanilla armors, only ones from the nexus

well i know you can enchant the falmer crown so i don’t see why you couldn’t enchant that as well.
also i’m getting the “invalid STFS” error when i try to transfer it, i’ve tried changing the “.ess” to “.exs” but still getting the error, any idea how to change the file to “savegame.dat” ? cause i’m guessing that’s what the problem is, this is rather embarrassing cause i used to know how to do all that but i haven’t played Skyrim in awhile.

Rename the whatever.ess file to Savegame.dat. Then replace the Savegame.dat in your skyrim save. Rehash & resign

oh yeah, that’s right i remember now, thought it was something like that… thanks man.
EDIT- i don’t get it… i changed the file to “Savegame.dat” and still i’m getting the STFS error, i even re-downloaded the save and it still won’t let me transfer it, even calls it a “DAT” file but still gives me the STFS middle finger when i try and place it on my usb, i’ve done this hundreds of times in the past and its worked fine everytime, any idea what i could be doing wrong?

Make a new save immediately after you escape Helgen & upload it. I’ll do it for you

http://www.mediafire.com/download/30gx1gk2f76q7ik/Save+7076+-+Kain++Skyrim++00.33.15.exs
appreciate it man, i tried everything i could think of to transfer that save to a usb, i finally gave up.

damnit… freezes on the loading screen.
oh well… thanks for trying bro, means a lot.

Fuuuuu…

I don’t get it man.

One of these days I’m just going to make a big save set with custom races & starting gear

lol no worries m8, besides… it was just a Snowelf who could only equip one set of armor, once the glamour of that wore off it would get old fast, and i’m actually glad you had me make a fresh starting save cause i’ve been meaning to get a Woodelf character modded “its the only race i’ve not got a good starter save on” so its not a total loss.
:wink: