Does infinity currently have anything different for diamond?

I am wondering, because it looks good but if it has more tools that I’m interested in I’ll consider getting diamond again.I had stopped because i was not using horizon.

Diamond will offer exclusive tools, early access to tools, and access to the remote. A list of what all you gain can be found here: https://www.wemod.com/diamond

1 Like

I know what i will gain… I am asking if infinity currently has anything different for diamond

Diamond supports both Infinity and Horizon if that’s what you are asking.
Infinity has the mobile remote for Diamond members only as well.

No, Is there currently any different tools on Infinity for Diamond, or is all the current stuff in it and free

At this time there are no diamond exclusive tools.

Thank you, that was the answer to my question, Guess I’ll wait for now and get diamond again after Christmas

What games do you want ? There are a lot of game trainers planned for release and some are even finished but you won’t see them in infinity yet because they go through extensive testing first and made sure they are perfect.

Let us know which ones you have in mind and they will definitely be added! :smirk:

The remote app, the best part, is Diamond only. But if you’re waiting for exclusive games, I would give that some more time.

1 Like

Here’s some games I, personally, would be interested in seeing whilst some of them are highly unlikely to make it into Infinity I might as well enquire:
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Yes, there’s a trainer for this but remote application would be amazing for this!
Grand Theft Auto 3
Gears of War (PC)

1 Like

Ha…BL2 is already the next game on my list, i’ll add the pre-sequel as well. You would see them in a couple days or sometime within this week if all goes well.

Can’t say anything about GTA games though, @Thierry has done a spectacular job on GTA V, perhaps he might do those. GOW is out for PC ? I didn’t know that :confused: Hope it isn’t a terrible console port.

1 Like

That’s great news.

As for Gears of War PC, I was referring to Gears of War PC original (released in 2007), we’re still waiing for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition to come out on PC though - to me - it looks like it may have been dropped during development as they refuse to comment on it. Likelihood would be it’d be merely a port.

Who knows, we may see it release when Gears of War 4 finally releases on the Xbox One, a-ha.

1 Like

IMO you should focus on the dark souls trainer when the game is released. It always gets a ton of attention and would be good for the site.

Already done :sunglasses: https://www.wemod.com/tools/15/dark-souls-ii-trainer

1 Like

I[quote=“STN, post:8, topic:9194, full:true”]

What games do you want ? There are a lot of game trainers planned for release and some are even finished but you won’t see them in infinity yet because they go through extensive testing first and made sure they are perfect.

Let us know which ones you have in mind and they will definitely be added! :smirk:
[/quote]

think it would be great to see the final fantasy titles that are on steam, maybe the shadowrun titles, Mass Effect 1-3 dragon age hitman games, dying light, andjust cause, to name a few (there are some in my steam library that i would like but im sure are not popular enough like prototype1 &2)

Borderlands 2 trainer is done → Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Took a while because of bugs with other trainers and infinity. Hope you like it!

1 Like