Don't Starve Together Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do not work

All 3 cheats for sure do not work. Tried them in multiple games with friends and alone and all stats still dropped.

1 Like

they work without caves but sometimes crash games

Please update! It doesnt work while playing with friends.

It looks like the problem is that the trainer shows no effect when players enable the cave function within game. When players remove the caves, everything works fine even in multiplayer mode. While caves are some essential parts of the game, so itā€™s frustrated anyway.

Can we please have an update so it works with caves. Also add Unlimited Tool Durability.

1 Like

yea seems the game version of this on the wemod launcher versus the gameā€™s are out of date majorly. the game outright crashes whenever attempting to use the cheats by pressing play on the wemod launcher.

Please fix the trainer to work with caves. It will not work at all when caves are generated and that takes away essential parts of game play and events.

Mod isnt working for my game at all

The Donā€™t Starve Together cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• God Mode
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

im not seeing those other options. only god mode. not complaining i just dont know if thats intended or not

Hello, when I open WeMod to Donā€™t Starve Together, the game crash. Is this normal?

Hi there, try launching the game first, and then once youā€™re in the world, alt-tab to WeMod and hit play. Make sure youā€™re playing the game by yourself on your own hosted world.

1 Like

god mode covers all the previous cheats in one.

Does the GodMod work if I host my own game with my friends?

Does this cheat work on servers? not working for meā€¦

the cheat do not work after update the game

The Donā€™t Starve Together cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

god mod cant be use
just like a normal.
beside,the god mode only useable for my own game room?

The cheats are not working please fix this