Don't Starve Together Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Don't Starve Together Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Invincibility
2. Toggle Craft Anything

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Only works in offline host mode!. You will need to enable cheats after every world load.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/13/2017
    Started development

• 06/21/2018
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

A minute after I start the game through Infinity, it gives me the error that it’s having problems starting or finding the game. I made sure it was the correct folder but the same error appears anyway. Even after I tried injecting Infinity after launching the game and loading a world it still gives the same error.

Do you have steam version or cracked ?

@frank happens to me too

SAME TO Zaphenapt (error)
and I have steam version

Same here… I never played don’t starve together so I installed it… but couldn’t find the game… I also tried running the game online and offline to see if that would help but nothing changed

I played legit Steam version.

frank will check it out when he wakes up

We pushed an update that fixes the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

still crashing the game…(i have the legit steam version)

Both cheats work fine for me now. I got the error like AlanKBR got when activating the cheats the first time, but after restarting it works fine.

Host the game in offline mode, when mission loads completely then use the cheats. If you use it online, i don’t think that will work

@frank I was just curious what happened to the update notification on the game, like I still see the update at the top of the app

However before when the team updated a game… it also used to notify ?

This was an update to Infinity, not the cheats themselves.

1 Like

do this cheats work when you aren’t the server owner?
because i recently learned some DST commands, and they can do exactly what this game cheat does.

The cheats are not made to work for multiplayer.

Everytime i add “Cave” when making the server, the cheat did not work
help

This is only for offline

i play offline, what i mean is when im setting my world

Not sure why then. Load the map first then try ?

you mean i load the map first after that turn on the infinite?