DOOM 2016 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey STN,

Just a quick question. First of all, I don’t want to sound selfish/rude, or by any means want to disturb you either, but can a FREEZE Enemies option at least be implemented for this game, be it OpenGl or Vulkan, I don’t care.

The game’s way too much fast paced, so I want this option. If you, or someone else can look into this, if possible, then it would be really nice.

I know you have your to-do list priority of game trainers, so I apologize for asking this.

Just see, if a Freeze enemies option can be coded for this game or not ? Thanks for your time, and sorry once again to bother you.

You know what I think?

I think id Software doesn’t want you to ruin a perfectly good title everyone cares about that’s been around for 20 years. There always going to listen to us die hard fans first and update the games engine so you cant ruin it for everyone on PC like you do with every other video game.

I don’t mean to sound so harsh but every time someone make a trainer people complain about the violation and then it ends up getting flagged by the online services as a third party program and they ban you in the end no mater what program you use. (Unless you cracked the game.)

Most games require you to be connected to the internet and store all of your profile data on their servers makeing it impossible to edit the data and it’s only on PC you get away with this.

If you don’t respect the game’s rules then don’t play it and I will report anyone that violates id Software’s wishes so don’t test me.

Read the Terms of Service on the games website. - DarkSoulsGuyX

??? Tf are you on about.
Infinity was made for OFFLINE usage only cause they respect online players. If you look throughtout the forums you literally can see staff and developers not wanting to support online modding. However if someone tries to use it online and it works for them, nothing they can do about it.
So get your dildo out of your ass and if you have a problem with these mods feel free to leave, but you obviously won’t cause you paid for Diamond.
And no ■■■■ ANY type of modding is against everyone ToS, it’s given with every mod. You use it you risk a ban.

3 Likes

Sigh…If I’m not mistaken, the Game just got another update, and it’s huge, 12 GB of download. I can’t even launch the game in OFFLINE mode, as STEAM is forcing me to update it, whenever I launch it…

This is really bad, as I’ve got capped and limited internet bandwidth. Guess, I need to wait for this full 12 GB of download, before I can play this game. :disappointed:

I presume this game also uses the DENUVO DRM ? Even if I start STEAM in offline mode, the game won’t launch.

Anyways, the DEVs told they would be giving another update to this game, which would mostly include new multiplayer modes called Exodus and Sector, but for playing offline, there is no point in forcing gamers to download the entire content, IMO.

By the way, sorry for going a bit OFF-topic.

Yes it uses Denuvo and in the patch that added Vulkan they also forced always online.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the confirmation and your reply. But, it really sucks to know, that these days game developers are forcing updates on all games, via STEAM.

At least they can give an option to defer it, for time being. Reminds me of the latest deceptive tactics, and heavy-handed attempts taken by MICROSOFT, to force Windows 7/8/8.1 users to upgrade to Windows 10, lol…

I For one am stumped on this as the only option that works for me is infi ammo .Have tried numerous ways . can start the game .But get a message that it may not work with my version ? I’m using the steam version Doom64 .Glad the inif ammo works .But sadly all other options do not . Any advice would be grateful

You realize that you are taking about DOOM right? It is meant to be fast paced

Yes, I know, but when compared to previous DOOM installations, this game is much more fast paced, more like SERIOUS SAM, and Painkiller series.

Previous DOOM 3 was not like this, and in case you aren’t aware, the DEVs have already told the community that they would be making a very fast paced game, with the new Id TECH engine…

Taken from WIKI:

“The gameplay returns to a faster pace with more open-ended levels, closer to the first two games rather than the slower survival horror approach taken by Doom 3”.

Which OS do you have ? The trainer has been working fine on my Game version. Are you using the VULKAN, or OpenGL option ?

Try using the OpenGL API version instead, for the time being. Post any screenshots as well, if possible, of the exact error message.

But recently, the game got another big update via STEAM as well, so maybe the trainer might also need a revision, IMO.

Sorry pdhar using windows 7 and using the OpenGL version will run the game .and post a Screenshot of said error message

Okay. Not a problem.

only mod working for me now is inf ammo on latest steam version. Things were working before but think updates screwed up the trainer.

Alright i’ll see what’s up

Thanks for trying to fix this man! And just another problem is that when you press the button it takes a while for the feature to show up, and recently it seems like that ammo and instant kill are the only two features working properly.

This is the message I get . Hopefully it will be something simple I am doing wrong .

That message doesn’t matter. Just click yes. It sounds like there was another large update though and not much is going to work until STN can get the tool updated.

Nope, you aren’t doing anything wrong. That error simply points out that the current version of your game isn’t fully compatible with the Trainer.

You just need to wait for the Trainer Author/developer to update the Trainer, to match it with the latest version, as STEAM has updated DOOM recently.

For the time being, you can just ignore the error, and then test each cheat option separately, to see which options are actually working. Btw, even I’m getting this exact same error.

The trainer needs an update.

Damn, looks like the Game just got yet another update, though I think it’s only 160 MB in size, but this really gets frustrating every time you want to play it in Offline mode.

Thanks to DENUVO DRM ! :rolling_eyes:

@venligsuporter I check every thread, at least those concerning my trainers so i saw your post. I reverted your deleted post because you just PMed me that same thing which you deleted and i think it will help everyone if i answer here than privately.

The game changed completely so it’s not just updating the trainer but making a new one from scratch. It’s in my to-do list after no man’s sky.

3 Likes