DOOM 2016 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Which OS do you have ? The trainer has been working fine on my Game version. Are you using the VULKAN, or OpenGL option ?

Try using the OpenGL API version instead, for the time being. Post any screenshots as well, if possible, of the exact error message.

But recently, the game got another big update via STEAM as well, so maybe the trainer might also need a revision, IMO.

Sorry pdhar using windows 7 and using the OpenGL version will run the game .and post a Screenshot of said error message

Okay. Not a problem.

only mod working for me now is inf ammo on latest steam version. Things were working before but think updates screwed up the trainer.

Alright iā€™ll see whatā€™s up

Thanks for trying to fix this man! And just another problem is that when you press the button it takes a while for the feature to show up, and recently it seems like that ammo and instant kill are the only two features working properly.

This is the message I get . Hopefully it will be something simple I am doing wrong .

That message doesnā€™t matter. Just click yes. It sounds like there was another large update though and not much is going to work until STN can get the tool updated.

Nope, you arenā€™t doing anything wrong. That error simply points out that the current version of your game isnā€™t fully compatible with the Trainer.

You just need to wait for the Trainer Author/developer to update the Trainer, to match it with the latest version, as STEAM has updated DOOM recently.

For the time being, you can just ignore the error, and then test each cheat option separately, to see which options are actually working. Btw, even Iā€™m getting this exact same error.

The trainer needs an update.

Damn, looks like the Game just got yet another update, though I think itā€™s only 160 MB in size, but this really gets frustrating every time you want to play it in Offline mode.

Thanks to DENUVO DRM ! :rolling_eyes:

@venligsuporter I check every thread, at least those concerning my trainers so i saw your post. I reverted your deleted post because you just PMed me that same thing which you deleted and i think it will help everyone if i answer here than privately.

The game changed completely so itā€™s not just updating the trainer but making a new one from scratch. Itā€™s in my to-do list after no manā€™s sky.

3 Likes

I think this game got yet another small update/patch yesterday, via STEAMā€¦

1 Like

Was it not meant that we should have a new doom trainer?
I said that after the triner had made for No Manā€™s Sky Trainer,
will make it to doom.
But now has made several trainers, and I do not understand?
Or are there problems with making doom trainer.

2 Likes

Yes it is in my list but i was really swamped with work especially with No Manā€™s Sky and other trainers requiring updates.

The game requires a completely new trainer from scratch for this game right now because of the vulkan api so itā€™s not just updating but making a new trainer. I will get it done this week though along with fallout 4

2 Likes

Hey STN, just wanted to thank you for all the trainers Iā€™ve used from you. I canā€™t wait for the DOOM trainer to be updated since only Inf Ammo works as far as I know.

2 Likes

in was never, made the doom trainer.
Will there even a new doom trainer, or do you find someone else to doom.

LOL

I know, i am sorry. I will work on it today :slight_smile: I canā€™t promise all the options will be back because it will be making a new trainer(dx12 version of game is completely different than dx11) but i will get the most important ones done.

Doom did not run DX11, or Dx12.
Doom run Vulkan, or OpenGL 4.5.

New update out today. I wonder if it will mess with the trainer.

@STN

Any ETA on update ?