DOOM Eternal Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The only thing that never worked for me is the one hit kill, everything else works fine

can you tell us more about your version? is it the steam or bethesda version? connected online or not? what version of the game it is?

Weirdly enough, I gave the mod a try again just now, and so far the unlimited health and armor seem to be working. instant grenade use seems to function fine, (not sure if this applies to the icebomb yet), unlimited jumps works and unlimited ammo (as long as you have ammo, if not, do a chainsaw refill and it worked fine for me) and the " no grenade launcher reload " seems to apply to the shotgun grenade mod fine after a bit of testing.

i remember this crashing before when activating a few after an intro mission after its first patch. Iā€™ll highlight what I had done so others might replicate.
First off, my copy is the collectors edition recieved a whole week after launch. Bethesda version key was given to me.
i launched the game after locating the exe of the game via the wemod app, not after. I did have a later save game i played a bit of before starting a new game, and in this new game i am close to the end of the first mission. this leads me to believe there may be issues with some of the cheats that may conflict with the game if certain items are not attained yet or values and codes not yet adjusted? (for this i want to mention how some games cheats want you to move/jump/shoot before activating them)

if i notice a crash at some point and might be able to suggest why it may have happened, ill comment again later. im not done with the game myself so i would wonder if there might be other points if issues to be found later or a cheat to deactivate so it doesnā€™t crash. (example, a fight you are meant to lose, but it might crash because you arent dead or etc, i dont think such exist in doom eternal but this might be something people keep in mind for other games)

Do you think itā€™d be possible to add an infinite Crucible mod?

1 Like

Any chance for a custom speed option? Doom Guy is S L O W in this game

Agreed! Need unlimited crucible asap!!

Hi yes if we could get unlimited crucible and faster character speed that would be awesome!!! We would all be grateful

I played through the entire game when the first released using the trainer and had no issues what so ever, but now when I try to play thru the the game a second time it crashes every time after 5 minutes of play, is there anything I can try or is there a fix I can use

I had the trainer bork my game when I got to the Fortress to get the Praetor stuff. As soon as I come back from the 2nd level, it says I have 1000 Praetor points and then the NPC with your first coin does NOT spawn. The one after getting the freeze grenade and then doing the prison. I have watched walkthroughs to see what I supposed to happen and itā€™s not happening. I assume the 1000 points being given is breaking the game. Not sure how to prevent that.

Yes it has been mentioned here before.
Go up to March 21 comment 24 or 25 tells you how to fix it
@DarkMatterBurrito

Is this trainer working for anyone for Steam as of 5/1/2020? It hasnā€™t worked for me since around April 10 or so. Am I missing something on how to use it correctly? Thanks!

1 Like

Game seems to have some anti-cheat running now. The cheat immediately turn off after turning it on. Did not have this problem when it was first launched.

Quit & start again - works every time for me.

More importantly though, Doom Eternal now has Denuvo anti-cheat, a kernel-level rootk- I mean anti-cheat measure. You can uninstall it etc, but from what Iā€™ve read either itā€™ll reinstall itself if you run the game or it just wonā€™t let the game run without it.

quit the trainer and start again? or the game?

Quit the game. Thatā€™ll turn the trainer off, then you can just start the game again & the trainer will work when turned on. No idea why it works, just that it does.

I get the same issue. Most of the cheats work fine but the weapon points, praetor suit points, sentinel batteries, and mastery tokens cheats all have never worked at all.

The rest of it appears to work perfectly even now as I type this.

Is it still safe to play with the trainer in singleplayer, obviously. even with the new anti-cheat built in? Or do we risk a ban even in SP

This is something weā€™re aware is happening but havenā€™t come to a conclusion yet. The inclusion of anti cheat in campaign may prevent trainers in the future. Hopefully they allow an option to disable AC and play offline so people donā€™t need to create a bypass just to play around in campaign. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it has been announced that Id will be removing Denuvo with the next update whenever that releases.

The DOOM Eternal cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thx a lot MAF. It works great.