Doom Eternal Through Bethesda Launcher Won't Work

It seems I am doing something incorrect or it is incompatible with the Bethesda launcher version. I launch the game through Wemod and the cheats will not activate. The sliders will not stick, they slide but won’t stay activated. Any ideas for a fix or if it works at all with Bethesda Launcher?

The trainer only works with the Steam version of the game.

ive fixed it myself, so what you should do first is go into steam, add non steam game to library and find your doom, this lets you launch Doom Eternal from steam, it will be called “DOOMEternalx64vk” in your steam library. you can do this with literally any non steam game or app like for example, WeMod!
on steam it will show you as playing DOOMEternalx64vk as a side note : D

(“C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda.net Launcher\games\DoomEternal\DOOMEternalx64vk.exe”)

then simply go into wemod and go for the doom eternal trainer, then go onto the doom eternal trainer and by where it says play there will be an arrow you can click, there it will say “drag and drop file” simple go and drag “DOOMEternalx64vk.exe” there and it will work.
: D ive tested it and you should be able to beat ultra nightmare and get the golden slayer skin!

You sir, are genius.

Thanks!

1 Like