Double up with April's Games with Gold

[/img]Games with Gold is doubling up for the month of April. For the month of April, Xbox Live Gold members will be getting six free games instead of the usual three.

Check out what April has to offer:

Xbox One:
Pool Nation FX ($9.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One
Child of Light ($14.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One

Xbox 360:
Gears of War: Judgment ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
Terraria ($14.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag ($29.99 ERP): Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360
Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360

Source: TheTechGame.com

So slow

These are some good games coming! I haven’t played GOW: Judgement yet so I will try this one.

I’m so glad Gears of War: Judgment is coming this month, I’ve been pestering Microsoft to get this game publicly available to everyone for free as part of Games with Gold!

It’s a great game, there’s many flaws - granted, but the game is just as fun and I’m so glad I’m hoping to see the population boom!

Really going to have fun destroying people, woohoo! :smiley:

GoW: Judgement sucked so bad lol

When it came out their were plenty of problems with the multiplayer.
They amended a lot of things, the two biggest flaws were: the lack of maps; and the change in controls.
Despite that, everything that was “truly flawed” did get changed to fix it or make it much better.

People just need to given it a second chance, and this GOD will do just that!

Either that, or you just sucked too much. <3

Why didn’t people like Judgement? It was the first Gears of War multiplayer I actually enjoyed.

People Can Fly tried changing it way too much. Like Lil Wayne when he experimented with rock, it crashed and burned. Why is it that more people play GoW3 than GoWJ if it’s so good? Maybe cause it isn’t, it was just plain out bad.

Without going into great detail, since you and I have had this same conversation in past threads, I will never play Gears of War: Judgement because I can’t stand by a company that would rather have a temporary fan base rather than a committed community; people that will invest in the game upon release, continue to play after DLC has released, etc. Now whether that means I’m not a Gears of War fan I truly couldn’t care less, I know I’ve played through the Gears of War series multiple times and know where I stand when it comes to being a fan, but, like I said, if someone from the outside would consider me to be another “fake” fan than so be it.

I know you’ve pointed out that I am judging the game on what it was when it first released and I can respect your input, but I still don’t think I could get into the game, even if it’s been fixed, knowing the companies true intentions from the beginning and knowing that if I do play it now than I’ll be just another statistic for EPIC/Microsoft/People Can Fly to use as proof when it comes to the question of “How do the people want the Gears of War games to play?”

[details=Open Me]Side note, may be dumb for some to consider but is more proof in my eyes, when majority of your known enthusiasts move onto other games/series don’t you think something isn’t right?

• Casual - GoldGlove - Rarely played Judgement even though he had input/play tested the game.
  • Montage / Competitive - LiKe BuTTeR - Plays more of the previous Gears of War games even though the numbers are low.
  • Rising Member- Cookie Monster - I rarely see him play any Gears of War game, has moved onto the Playstation side of things.
    [/details]

I need to ask how is this going to work are they going to give to games every 15 days or what ?

Xbox One:
Pool Nation FX ($9.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One
Child of Light ($14.99 ERP): Available all month on Xbox One

Xbox 360:
Gears of War: Judgment ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
Terraria ($14.99 ERP): Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag ($29.99 ERP): Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360
Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel ($19.99 ERP): Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360

If you read the OP you would have seen this info.

None of which interest me, but they’re free, so why the hell not, eh?

for the x1 Pool Nation FX (12 GB) is avail to DL now but nothing on Child of Light yet.

Nice group of games april is looking pretty good so far.

I wish Assassin’s Creed was free on X1 too.