Dovahgolt: Custom Honeyside Manor [Major Mod] [Xbox 360] [DOWNLOAD]

Kill him:) KILL HIM DEAD, too bad dead thrall won’t work on him though…

I don’t think you can. Can you?

In the tenth divine you can, i did it.

hope we get that one last update…

Several things do not work. The box for the jewelry only have one for each item and the game says items from unknown dlc are no longer available. For some reason it keeps freezing when I enter one of the areas that allow you to change character stats. Several of the ingredients vary from 1 to 10 to 9999. Thank you for the save though

Found several more problems. Arvak is slower than my character walking. Master Conjuration spells the Thrall line does not work. Nor do the spells from the expansion DLCs. Only the Expert and lower summoner spells work.

@arimai have you completed the questlineleading up to where you could use arvak? I.e the dawngaurd dlc?Might be relevant to how certain items would glitch in inventory of you hadnt done the quest for them yet but equpped them such as the issue with The ethereal items not working. This may be the exact same thing. If not, whatev the charector runs faster than the horses with godmode and 1.9 patch for xbox virtually made dead thrall not fun anymore.(they disappear after they die a second time).

But i’m wondering if anything else has significantly had an effect on this epic gamesave? Does anyone know?

How do you end the modified Frostmoon Instinct spell, it seams to go on forever. Or do I have to wait 3 IRL Days.

Hi.
First of all…
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY BELOVED DEVELOPERS WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE!!

ONE MAIN QUESTION… HOW THE HELL DO I KILL THIS IDIOTMIRAAK FOLLOWING ME? LOL

YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE OPTION TO TELL HIM TO GO HOME. BUT I CANNOT DO THAT. SO HOW DO I KILL HIM? THROW HIM OFF THE MOUNTAIN? KILL HIM WITH THE GLASS SWORD WITH +1000000 ELEMENTAL FURY. I CAN CONFIRM I AM TRYING TO KILL HIM WITH THIS BUT HIS LIFE GOES ONLY BY A 1% FRACTION EVERY TWO MIN OR SOMETHING? iM USING THE DOVAHKIIN SAVE FILE.

THANK YOU TO MAKE US EXTREMELY HAPPY :smile:

OK UPDATE:

I MANAGED TO KILL HIM BY UPRGRADING MY ONE HANDED WEAPON WITH CRITICAL HIT. THAT SEEM TO KILL HIM IN ONE BLOW. GLITCH? I DONT KNOW?

Why does everyone has a problem with Miraak? I enjoy him as a companion, he’s pretty unique and funny to have around. I mean come on, he summons tentacles. Tentacles!

Yeah, figured that out yesterday, critical hit seems to be the only way to kill him as he loses no health otherwise.

Personally I just hate that guy. His attacks are nasty-looking, he always steals my kills (and therefore my exp) and constantly body-blocks me. And I just hate trying to sneak with a failpanion, they always get spotted…

It is kinda cool I suppose if you’re playing a warrior character that never sneaks, otherwise I prefer to go it alone. Wish there was just a dismiss option or even a “wait here” option tell the n00b to guard my house, but oh well.

It’s weird cause I download the final version of this mod and load it up on Skyrim but when I do it says that there is content missing even though I have all the DLC. When I load the normal save and the Tenth Divine save the favourites menu isn’t there. Please help

When you load the save and it tells you there is content missing, just hit okay and load the save. It should still work fine.

I think the tenth divine has a clean favorites menu, but I’m not sure, I’ve only used the Dovahkiin save.

Yeah figured it out. Bit annoying that the Ebony Armour magic keeps activating when I get into a fight. It’s annoying cause I can’t join the companions as it counts as using magic. Bit annoying but I’m sure I will figure out how to turn it off. If anyone knows let me know :smile:

I have this save! Hey can you make another house mod, but a GIANT manor in skyrim (not in a city) and make it so there are NPC’s that work for you such as: a miner (daily he can give you ores) Guard(groups of bandits would spawn nearby, but the guard would fight them), Farmer (gives you food daily). Thanks!

I’m having a problem with this that I hope someone can help with…I know all about how to transfer, using both Horizon and Modio, but when I try to load any of the 3 saves, I get a message that I can’t load the save because it’s outdated, and that its version is 0 and the current version is 9? I’ve never seen this before; I’m completely up-to-date with my patches, I have the Legendary skills, etc., so I have no idea what’s wrong. Can anybody help please?

2 questions- do we HAVE to download the legendary difficulty patch to use these saves? i absolutely HATE that patch cause it screws u out of using the oghma infinium and fortify restoration potion glitches, which imo are a main thing which makes the game so fun.
do these saves have 0 shout recovery time? cause having unlimited shouts is like a “must” for my play style.

You can have Any patch abd yes it does have unlim Shouts

nice!!! thanks!