Download error

i get “failed to download” error

i have read through similar posts and tried those methods but none worked

turned off anti virus, tried running it in admin mode also but all failed results

has there been any other solutions?

running windows 10 btw

This installer comes with all the neccecery files: https://api.wemod.com/infinity/download

that has fixed it, thank you.

please help me. I get the error when I try to download
I’ve had this downloaded before and today I clicked “install trainer” and then I get the error and I was like oops. so I clicked back to the app and I got the error. I’ve been trying to fix this for over 5 hours someone please ■■■■■■■ help before I break this damn PC

Did you try that one
https://api.wemod.com/infinity/download
How bout any antivirus or windows defender ?

Yes I tried it. I have windows defender on. I have turn it off to try again. Did not work

Also im on windows 10 64 bit

Try to reboot your computer. Usually errors are from an antivirus or something

I tried that it doesn’t work

super mad and bummed out I cant use or download anymore. It was so fun to use. without it I don’t ebem wanna play anymore.

Please anyone HELP ME.

There is no such button. Post screenshots of the error messages.

no matter what link I use this happens

Try installing this first:

It said I have that installed already. This is sad. I love this program I wish it would work. gaming with it was so fun… lol only example I can use is like you eating chocolate, but now someone took the sugar away and it just isn’t the same anymore. Gaming seems dull without infinity. I will seriously pay some one. ANYONE that can get this program up and running for me again.

1 Like

When the installer fails, click Open Setup Log and send the entire log to me in a private message. We’ll figure it out :slight_smile:

the log exceeds the limit of characters I can send you via private message

Send the end of it at least. Or in multiple messages.

i have the same issue as manbearpig4000 please help
EDIT: i found a fix, it was my antivirus BitDenfender blocking the program.
what u need to do is have exclusions for all of the folders and exe, image below

1 Like