Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats and Trainer for Origin

So, when I use the unlimited influence, power points, and inquisition perks my game crash. I cant use the + or - on gold, carry weights, influence, power points, and inquisition perks on Origin. Please help.

Hey is this still active ?
I have issue i no wemod pro yet but wana first to know what is this i play steam game dragon age inquisition i played before with this trainer worked fine now it keeps crashing more specifically return me to destop or to menu says lost conection to server why do you know ? as i said it worked not long ago just recently i tired many times like intro of game works but as soon as i go to normal combat thats it could be because of mods as well ? because i use some but as i said it worked before please help

How does the teleportation cheat work? im trying it but nothings happening

Incredibly buggy when to comes to the activation keys. Pressing a key would often activate the wrong (ALT) option, while pressing ALT would either activate the non-ALT function or does nothing at all.

Sounds like a hardware or lag issue, to be honest. We haven’t seen anybody else report this recently.

Suggestions:

1. Change the hotkeys in the trainer to something else. Do this by clicking the hotkey combination in the trainer and then pressing the desired new combination on your keyboard. Such as CTRL+Num1, Alt+F1, etc.

2. Try using a different keyboard.

3. Clean your keyboard. Months of crumbs, drinks, sweaty hands, etc makes the keys stick.

4. Turn the game’s graphical settings down if you have either a lower-end PC or a laptop that isn’t actually specifically designed for gaming.

Changing the hotkeys combination seems to have helped…for now.
On a side note, I wish there was a way to completely disable certain functions so they don’t get activated by accident and ruin my save (ex: having 10000 inquisition points or 999999 gold).

There is. Either:

1. Click the hotkey in the trainer and then press the delete key.

2. If there’s a chance you may change your mind about not using the cheat, change the hotkey to something you’ll never, ever press by accident, even when a cat walks on the keyboard. Such as Shift+Ctrl+F10

THANK YOU! That’s exactly what I needed.

IMHO the whole “unlimited” cheats are a terrible idea since they can’t be reversed.
It’s better to be add a fixed amount for each key press (+1000 gold, +1 inquisition point…etc) and in that case all the user has to do to get the same effect as the “unlimited” cheat is to hold the key down for a few seconds or just press a few times as needed, everybody wins.

Just my two cents.

The trainer developers are limited by what the game allows them to do. :slight_smile:
Sometimes it’s possible to allow users to set how much of certain resources they want.
Sometimes it will take far too much work to allow that option, hence slowing down the updating of other trainers.
Sometimes it’s not possible at all.
It mostly depends on how the developers of the game coded it.

1 Like

The trainer breaks the players damage

1 Like

It keeps telling me it’s having trouble starting the games and I have to retry multiple times before it finally works. And sometimes it’ll start the game anyway but won’t allow me to use the cheats.

Same here, the unlimited health command. Can’t seem to figure out what the problem is, as it was working before.

Will it be possible to modify the “One-hit kills” code?

When I play a private game in multiplayer, I notice that the mobs’ vitality is at 1 hp.

Because of this, we only receive 7 experience points per monster instead of receiving all experience points…

Thanks in advance of your answer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Decided to try out a new save file using the trainer and I am having an issue where when I have cheats activated it completely nerfs all my damage output. I have repaired my game via Origin, but have also tested it out with the trainer off damage is normal, I turn the trainer on the damage is normal, I activate cheats my main character hits for 1 damage. Any idea how to fix this? I know on my xbxox playthrough when I was hit with the damage bug I had to restart but Ive tested it without cheats and it works fine.

Yeah the unlimited health cheat is broken, it works but it also makes your main character only do 1 point of damage per attack, and i believe if you change to a secondary character you will do normal damage but after a while you also get 1 attack damage

old post but worth a shot is it possible for you to add a way to have the war table become instant without the need to download the mod for it?(DAI)

It seems unlimited skill points cause the game to crash, not sure whats going on but after so long it flashes up the map to button menu and then locks up

did you ever get a reply ? i am in the same postion

Why does inquisition get everything right by concept, but leaves origins and Dragon Age 2 in the dust? Please resolve previous two games so that I can connect the story-line together, lol that is like the primary reason why I bought it ):

Help, inventory is -94/90 and I cannot pick anything else up! I tried destroying things in my inventory but it still wouldn’t change anything.