Dragon Age Inquisition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

one hit kill or ultimate barrier not totally sure will cause some enemies health bar and other world objects to freeze at 1% or so without the ability to kill them even if i set it off again like bosses mini bosses dragons and magic gates/ways barriers

teleport doesn’t work i use it as follow i put a way point on the map click ctrl+6 it play the sound that it’s activated but nothing happened

would you please add game speed modifier?

windows 10 21h1 pro
latest steam version of the game deluxe edition

1 Like

Are you using any mods with the game?

no none

Btw how can you teleport in the game, I have tried everything, even setting a custom mark on the map. Please help.

I have a suggestion. Is it possible to make an instant operation completion cheat? I don’t mind waiting for the operations to finish, but something to bypass the timer would be nice.

Hey mate,

so you place a custom mark, then press the button for teleport and (most importantly) start moving you character once you see a black screen. If you moving you character the game will pick you up and place you above land instead of under it. I remember having the same issue and that is how I overcame it.

hope this helps

@MaXoR9719 @Jordei

So I’ve seen a fair bit of questions about if they could add in an Unlimited crafting materials button. Apparently hitting 6 on your NUMPAD activates unlimited gold and crafting materials. Just though I would share this for all of those out there who have been trying to get them to add an unlimited crafting materials button!!

Not sure if its the mods but when I try turn in research it force closes the game

1 Like

Would it be possible for a chat to skip wartable timers?

Cheat*

Actually figured out the issue with this a while ago. As Chaos said, the unlimited gold cheat also gives unlimited crafting materials, which includes research items. So when you try to turn them in, the game freaks out and boom, it crashes. All you have to do is turn off unlimited gold before turning them in, then you can turn the cheat back on afterward, and everything’s fine. Sorry this is a few months late, hope it helps.

I’ve been getting a bug causing my character to only do 1 damage with all his attacks. After testing all the cheats, it looks like the only one causing this is unlimited health, all the others are fine. It cropped up after I got the Reaver specialization, but I didn’t realize it was a bug until much later, due to me having damage numbers off. I just thought the game had increased all the enemies’ health for no reason. Luckily, I’m able to circumvent this by just using unlimited barrier, since it essentially does the same thing. This is extra weird because I never saw it during my first run, so I’m not sure what specifically could’ve caused it. Maybe it was the Reaver specialization itself that did it.

any luck ? same boat here

Cheats needs an update, please update them all.
inquisition perks does not work
i crashed when i used the provide research table

If you have I think either Unlimited Potions or Unlimited Weight (it’s been a while since I’ve played, so I can’t quite remember) on when using the research table, it crashes, so just turn it off then back on afterward. As for Unlimited Inquisition Perks not working, I don’t know how to help you with that, I don’t work on the cheats.

1 Like

if i turn off the cheats then use the research table, will it work? i havn’t tried that.

I just remembered which one makes it crash. Unlimited Gold makes the game crash when you use the research table, so turn it off before you use it to prevent that. You can turn it back on after with no issue.

I did exact same thing and it still does nothing :\

damn okay, I imagine that must be quite frustrating for you.

Its been a while since ive played but i’ll try check it again. Usually i just click another custom location next to my previous failed attempt and it works.

Seems like it only works like this. Go to a location, save the location, go somewhere else and it will let you teleport back to that spot. Undo teleport brings you back to where you were. Sadly defeats the purpose of trying to teleport to unexplored areas.