Dragon age inquisition multiplayer trainer

Hey guys, just popping in wondering if anyone knows of any trainers or anything similar that increases damage so that the xp gain isn’t nerfed?. as one shot kill lowers the mobs health so you gain only 7xp per kill as a normal mob for instance for me would grant 90-120xp per kill. but yeah just wondering if anyone knows of any let me know please as i was in a lobby with a person earlier who gave all of us god mode, speed and 30k damage per hit and it was nuts we got like 30 items per run and like 2k gold per run.

thanks guys :))

Hello there.

Trainers are only ever intended to work in single player game modes. They work by injecting values into memory addresses in the PC’s RAM while a game is running from them.

Multiplayer games are running on a server thousands of miles from the player. So there are no memory addresses in the PC’s RAM to inject cheats into.

To cheat in multiplayer games you need hacks, not trainers. These are two completely different things. WeMod does not and will not provide hacks because they are unlawful and they are a fantastic way to get sued by the game developers. A quick Google search will reveal that those who produce and use online hacks are not only being permanently banned, but are also being successfully sued in courts of law by the game developers in return for financial compensation.

The exception is private servers hosted on a player’s PC. In this case the cheat will work for the host, but not other players who connect to the server. Most game developers are okay with cheating in private servers, but never official servers.

We will not provide any support or tips to cheat online. WeMod is firmly against all forms of online cheating.