Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

everytime i try to use it crashes the game sadly :confused:

2 Likes

As of 2-22-21 this mod doesn’t make it past the first splash screen. It crashes to the desktop.

2 Likes

I would really love a one-hit-kill option. Got a big in me to replay all the DA in order so a one hit would be immensely useful for that story progression.

2 Likes

This mod is currently unusable I wanted to try and get back into the game as I just wanna play the story and not worry too much about combat but it crashes as soon as you click any of the mods for it

3 Likes

DAO Ultimate no longer works. Will you be supporting a fix? It’s a big reason I just paid for a subscription.

3 Likes

It was working perfectly for me yesterday now it just gets stuck on loading. I have now managed to fix the infinite loading thingy now it just crashes the game instead when i activate cheats.

1 Like

Cheats keep failing to load. Claims that cannot find the open game even though I tried to do it three times. The cheats might need to be updated to fix that.

The cheats are very helpful, but it could use an up date.

The cheats need an update when you got a moment. Reporting the give 5k gold takes money away.

Screw Steam. Someone needs to make one for Origin. This trainer WILL crash your game over and over again if you’re using Origin, just a warning. This is why wemod is a disgrace. Time to search for an old school trainer. :confused:

1 Like

No longer works, just loads indefinitely.

I’m looking to play this game again. The Steam version still works, though the steam version has issues saving in windows 10. EA support redeemed the Origin version through screenshots of my steam purchase and requested I play the game from Origin to resolve the save issues. Is there a chance we could have this version added to the trainer.
Thank you

Add 5k Gold doesnt work Neither does Instant Cooldown

Worked totally fine except for the fact 5k gold is binded to the scroll wheel which you definitely use in-game all the time so your inventory gold amount gets bugged and then you can’t buy anything. This actually ruins your game so if you could just change the hotkey for 5k gold to a button you wouldn’t normally use in-game that would be awesome.

Edit: I found a way around this, I just disabled the 5k gold hotkey so it won’t activate and get bugged while I use the scroll wheel in-game. If you want to know click the hotkey button then hit delete on your keyboard it should remove the hotkey.

You can just change the hotkey instead of deleting lol

Yeah I was looking through the forums and found the answer right after I posted :roll_eyes:

No EA Sports :broken_heart:

i started a new charactor cause it kept happening. same happens when i get stunned. bizarre.

Does the GOG verison work on here?

—> Wemod Cheat For Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition - #2 by Ravenfyre