Dragon Age series mods

Are you guys able to put mods on Horizon for Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II, Dragon Age: Inquisition such as max Attributes, Max Abilities, Max Money, Max weight etc. Basically max statistics and upgrades for all 3 games.

It would be possible for the Xbox 360 version.
But most of our resources is focused on Ininity now.
Im no maker Horizon so i cant really give you a final answer.

But i would say unlikely.

I think it would be good to extend Horizon to the Xbox one platform, and to have the ability to use infinity to mod the Xbox 360 and Xbox one game saves through Horizon without needing to have the game installed on your computer, that would make the wemod site and programs infinitely more popular.

It isn’t possible to mod Xbox One right now.

Is it possible to use Infinity on the Xbox 360 game saves at all? because Horizon while great, has only a few games available for modding, and it would be great to have more. If not, it would be awesome to be able to use both of the modding programs together.

No it is not possible. Infinity modifies memory real time where Horizon modifies saves.

How long does it generally take to put game mods on horizon?

My friend, I have been waiting for a game save editor for any of the DA games on the 360 and it appears that the only way we are going to get one is if people buy the voting points on here so they can vote for this series and get something made

You can’t buy those “voting points” And you most likely will vote for a pc game. Horizon is not really a big thing anymore.
@MrPrecise said it earlier, the main focus lies on Infinity which is PC only. and until the Xbox One gets modded you will very unlikely see new things for Horizon. It’s mostly just not worth the effort